Spawn Locations

Luminary

Expert
This suggestion is regarding the spawn locations of arch ice fiends in ice dungeon level 3 but if anybody has come across similar situations please post here.

The mob that draws people to go to ice level 3 has to be the arch ice fiends but I have noticed that over time they have now all spawned inside the tower. I know that part of the challenge would be to go inside and kill them but with all 6 now inside this is impossible.

Due to the aura that surrounds them damaging you, I've found that I can barely last 30 seconds on the upstairs level of the tower without this killing me let alone get downstairs to attempt to lure them out. They have too many HP to take out with AoE spells as earthquake takes half my mana and barely deals any damage. The same goes for any tamers and their pets.. it is just an impossible task to kill them where they stand now.

I don't think it would be difficult to tweak this so a maximum of 2-3 spawn inside the tower at any one time.
Thanks.

clutchxo

Grandmaster
This suggestion is regarding the spawn locations of arch ice fiends in ice dungeon level 3 but if anybody has come across similar situations please post here.

The mob that draws people to go to ice level 3 has to be the arch ice fiends but I have noticed that over time they have now all spawned inside the tower. I know that part of the challenge would be to go inside and kill them but with all 6 now inside this is impossible.

Due to the aura that surrounds them damaging you, I've found that I can barely last 30 seconds on the upstairs level of the tower without this killing me let alone get downstairs to attempt to lure them out. They have too many HP to take out with AoE spells as earthquake takes half my mana and barely deals any damage. The same goes for any tamers and their pets.. it is just an impossible task to kill them where they stand now.

I don't think it would be difficult to tweak this so a maximum of 2-3 spawn inside the tower at any one time.
Thanks.