Special Layer Deed

lollo

Grandmaster
I know this has come up before and it looks REALLY simple to code.

Can we have a deed to layer sashes/masks etc to different layers like bracelets? Right now it's impossible to wear a layered mask and a layered sash at the same time, which isn't ideal.

I'm sure many people feel the same way (and i know some people do have special layered stuff, which makes me question if i have to donate more to have staff consider my requests) and me alone i'd buy 3-4 of these so it'd be a good dono/gold sink item

@eppy @Swayze @Shane

And btw, my blaze skull mask is bugged, i can't put an AR patch to it (layered and unlayered, doesn't work for some strange reason)

K A Z

Grandmaster
I know this has come up before and it looks REALLY simple to code.

Can we have a deed to layer sashes/masks etc to different layers like bracelets? Right now it's impossible to wear a layered mask and a layered sash at the same time, which isn't ideal.

I'm sure many people feel the same way (and i know some people do have special layered stuff, which makes me question if i have to donate more to have staff consider my requests) and me alone i'd buy 3-4 of these so it'd be a good dono/gold sink item

@eppy @Swayze @Shane

And btw, my blaze skull mask is bugged, i can't put an AR patch to it (layered and unlayered, doesn't work for some strange reason)

bone maskz are considered armor, that's why you can't armor patch 'em.. your best bet is to page in / hassle Eppy on Discord.

for the rest: i agree!

lollo

Grandmaster
bone maskz are considered armor, that's why you can't armor patch 'em.. your best bet is to page in / hassle Eppy on Discord.

for the rest: i agree!

Oh cool thanks Kaz, i'll try stalking some staff members on discord!

Swayze

Grandmaster
I'm pretty sure eppy already did this or is in the process of doing it. It is fairly easy but you will need a gump to do it and gumps really suck

Bromista

Grandmaster
Suggested this a long time ago but was basically told to install RunUO and come up with something which I did not do.

As for special layering I'm going to assume you have seen donation tier rewards in strange slots. You get to choose the layer when you get your goodies which is why I have PW glasses in the cloak slot, for example.

I also bought a pre-layered sash that conflicted with my mask and had Shane remove the layer (but it still retains the tag)