Stuck at 78 Animal Taming

centronic

Neophyte
Im stuck at 78 taming. Im taming white wolfs now, but im getting 0.1 gains each hour am i doing something wrong here?

Mokey

Novice
Scorpions don't work well passed 78. I would move onto bulls and stick with White Wolves every now and then but primarly focus on the small hellcats in fire dungeon. Once you hit 80.7 move to lava lizards. It will be slow, pick up really fast, then slow down again. but once you get to around 87 or so you can move onto hell hounds where it speeds again. At 91 or so you start hellcats (large) to GM.

Nihilism

Grandmaster
Hmmm. 78-84 i was still netting minimum 10-14 gains per hour on scorps. As were 2 others I suggested it to.

The real gains occur when you do it with 1-2 other tamers. As is fundamentally obvious by now, re-tames/fails within your gaining bracket net massively faster results.

Mokey

Novice
Hmmm. 78-84 i was still netting minimum 10-14 gains per hour on scorps. As were 2 others I suggested it to.

The real gains occur when you do it with 1-2 other tamers. As is fundamentally obvious by now, re-tames/fails within your gaining bracket net massively faster results.

I agree, if you can get 1-2 other tamers stick with scorps. I found past 78 I was succeeding on first or second attempts making it pointless as I spent more time trying to get them killed by eles then I did actually taming.