Such in life... in Sosaria! - 2nd Episode out OH MY!

aIck

Grandmaster
It's here. Something that should've not been created. Something that surpasses the original in the field of undesirability.

Such is life... in Sosaria! #2
The next episode of the horrible slice-of-life series that takes place in, you guessed it, Sosaria!
Now with more live-action footage, explosions, overediting, memes and shitty production values.

Warning: Viewing this video might, may and will give you cancer, diarrhea and make you allergic to dogs. Other symptoms caused by exposing oneself to this video include but are not limited to: drop in IQ, nausea, projectile vomiting, thoughts of suicide, radiation poisoning, coughing up furballs, erectile dysfunction, droopy titties, sudden addiction to fried eggs, terrorism, derealisation, nosebleeding, itchy ears and loss of your lower lip. If you already had these symptoms from the previous video, they'll be worse.

You're welcome.

Fun fact:
Michael Bay was consulted during the production of this video.

I laughed, I cried, I tried to hide my boner.

Capt-jack-sparrow.gif

How does this not have more views likes replys? This is easily as good as that tired old spanish guy laughing video that whats his name posted.. Better too.

Dj Double D

Grandmaster
There needs to be more of these vids.. needs! If we pay money will you make more?

Proposal:
Such is Life... in Sosaria - battle-well type deal... after X amount of gold/dono/lace underthings are collected, another video is born...
I hitched up the bandwagon, who's on board?

aIck

Grandmaster
There needs to be more of these vids.. needs! If we pay money will you make more?

Proposal:
Such is Life... in Sosaria - battle-well type deal... after X amount of gold/dono/lace underthings are collected, another video is born...
I hitched up the bandwagon, who's on board?
Ssssh, we don't wanna this thing to go full CoD ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'm planning to do the next one after summer. At the moment I'm thinking of applying the "insert silly footage and music" to some other games too, say CSGO or TF2. There are pretty big communities for that kinda stuff, but I do wonder if there'd be any takers for that in here~~

RelicW

Novice
This has to be the funniest video I have seen come out of UO. I laughed out loud throughout this entire video. Please keep making these.

Alucard

Grandmaster
It's here. Something that should've not been created. Something that surpasses the original in the field of undesirability.

Such is life... in Sosaria! #2
The next episode of the horrible slice-of-life series that takes place in, you guessed it, Sosaria!
Now with more live-action footage, explosions, overediting, memes and shitty production values.

Warning: Viewing this video might, may and will give you cancer, diarrhea and make you allergic to dogs. Other symptoms caused by exposing oneself to this video include but are not limited to: drop in IQ, nausea, projectile vomiting, thoughts of suicide, radiation poisoning, coughing up furballs, erectile dysfunction, droopy titties, sudden addiction to fried eggs, terrorism, derealisation, nosebleeding, itchy ears and loss of your lower lip. If you already had these symptoms from the previous video, they'll be worse.

You're welcome.

Fun fact:
Michael Bay was consulted during the production of this video.
this video... really gets my dick hard, want mOoree :oops:

Darkarna

Grandmaster
The exploding chests should always have the fart sound effect, I think pretty much anyone witnessing such a death would drop and roll with laughter,