1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sunday PvP video montage (GOAT/SMASH/VANQ) 4/22/2018

Discussion in 'Player VS Player' started by Peav, Apr 23, 2018.

1. Peav

Peav Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2013
    Within couple months of not recording, I decided to record yesterdays fights which took place for many hours. A lot of good quality pvp back and forth, thanks to SMASH and VANQ. Looking forward for more not only dungeons, but no-cut action.

I would also want to promote the tournament hosted by Poi on my thread, hopefully many people will participate in it. Thanks for watching and be sure to visit the link below for some more quality pvp action.

https://uoforum.com/threads/3v3-tournament.102991

2. cups

cups Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2016
    the artist formerly known as Holocaust Denier
    LAAAAWLLL LOOKS LIKE A SMACKDOWN BY SELF PROCLAIMED GOD TIER PVPERS

toddyboi, Peav and JG123 like this.
  3. Arch Enemy

Arch Enemy Well-Known Member

Feb 9, 2013
    sick heal at 2:53.

Peav likes this.
  4. baseball dad

baseball dad Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2016
    I couldn't watch past 37 seconds.

Tree hack looks like a logging company has raped the entire world and sallos looks like a crazy Korean cartoon, then add in team marathon running and my ADD can't handle the lack of entertainment.

If someone has an actual UO video, please pm me (will also accept di ck picks).

5. cups

cups Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2016
    baseball bad, you try too hard to distance yourself from real pvp because you can't really pvp. You act as though fighting in teams in nocut on a different client is somehow beneath you when it's actually the opposite. It is above you and your skill level. I wish you would quit fronting and just be happy with yourself. Quit shitting on peav's post/videos when he was actually complimenting your guild for showing up and providing them a good fight and a challenge.

6. baseball dad

Sep 10, 2016
    Cups, you'd be better off pretending to be female if you want a GOAT tag above your head.

7. cups

cups Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2016
    Weird thing to say. Is that a dig at Irina? Those are Irina's people. Maybe she isn't as good at pvp as most of them but so fucking what? She is their people. They have fun hanging out together. Isn't that the point? Just like werkt are my people. I know there are a lot of werkt who wouldn't hold up in a serious pvp contest.. but they are my people. and I am not ashamed to say so. I play this game because I enjoy the company of my friends. Stomping dipshits who pk pvmers in ankh is just a bonus.

8. baseball dad

Sep 10, 2016
    Correct me if i'm wrong, but didn't you leave werkt (aka your people), join EQMS, so you could champ unharmed/eb closest, then EQMS got banned and you joined werkt again.

Guild hopper extraordinaire....

Damn, you are definitely GOAT material!

Calling in 10 blues to all kill/spell closest a solo pk isn't anything to brag about.

And your selling thread cry pleases me, please don't let shane know that the people you mention in that thread are selling UO gold for plane tickets. But keep that "Stomping" up...

ElsaJean likes this.
  9. Bromista

Bromista Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2013
    Cups you're engaging a born loser (see also: weak player)

Kindly disregard.

10. Peav

Peav Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2013
    I am pretty sure this is copy pasted from some other thread. I can't really think it's possible to complain about the same thing for years while creating new sentences, but i understand some parts of the game can be challenging for statue farming PvMers and pot scripters whenever they get mad at blues taking their farm on hidden alt tamers to not look like a trammy in a 20 year old game.

You remember last time you and your guild tried to cut-off every dungeon sparkle from Destard -> Deciet -> Fire -> Despise -> Terra -> Spidercave -> Shame -> Orc Fort -> Yew? The irony of calling someone a marathon runner while they chased 2 players with 6 people recalling and still watching your friend die with you boxed in without healing him and enemy getting away. Must be tough to flame anyone half decent with those results or progressive gameplay.

I think the self claim tag of 'solo pk' really spiked into you at that time forgetting about your team mates.

But Thank you for you input on my video, I'll try recording on steam next time with pot scripts killing PvMers not fighting back so i can possibly meet your genre of gameplay.

11. baseball dad

Sep 10, 2016
    If i don't use tree hack, i'm fairly certain i wouldn't use a pot script...

FYI i really used to enjoy stealing your gazer farm spot - even as a wrestle tamer you'd somehow die 1v1, but in your defence you don't throw cups type tantrums (last time you just also died on your alt alchy stun to a bronze runic spear).

If you have any statues i don't have please PM me for a sale.

I'm glad you include yourself as a pvmer that doesn't fight back, i'd be mad af too if i got wrestle on my meta tamer to specifically not die to a dexer, yet do.

Stick to running the map.

Yes, please record on a UO client (razor), no tree hack and i might get through the entire video- thank you in advance.

12. Bromista

Apr 12, 2013
    You do all the things you cry about tho

13. cups

cups Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2016
    I did about 5 champs in eqms. I think we went over this.

14. K A Z

K A Z Well-Known Member

Feb 26, 2013
    [​IMG]

gotta love these $OWER solo PKs randomly killing their teammates

the flube, BigD and JG123 like this.
  15. cups

cups Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2016
    I just saw the selling gold for plane tickets comment. You are a very sad individual, baseball dad. You see other people being happy and have to rationalize it to yourself by making yourself think they are doing something wrong. It is true what they say misery does love company. Get a grip, dude.

16. Bromista

Apr 12, 2013
    Already name dropped EQMS (lol)

Already made it about females (lol)

Even still, this is the most on-topic I have seen him be in his replies in years. Knowing that he doesn't actually have that much to say about UO because he's a one-trick pony that is mediocre at best at that one trick, I'm gonna say there's nohing left for him here and I will be surprised if he returns.

It must have been hard to type words about UO, after all.

JG123 likes this.
  17. Abiding Dude

Abiding Dude Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2015
    The Dude Abides. Dudeisms. Abiding Dude, & The Dude
    the worst thing peav has ever done is put music in his videos

drasked, JG123, sshhaawwnn and 3 others like this.
  18. baseball dad

Sep 10, 2016
    Selling your maxed out meta spider for UO gold to obtain US Dollars to see your girlfriend overseas that you met through online wizards who has to purchase alcohol for you (as not of age) is sad in a whole different way.

Like, i think i'm a pretty creative guy, but even i can't make that shit up.

If you broker that pink ogre lord for me, i will give you 100k for making me fall off my chair laughing with tears.

ElsaJean likes this.
  19. Bromista

Apr 12, 2013
    Pretty strong words considering the company you keep

20. Irina

Irina Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2016
    Irina
    The spider was traded for a max level 7 dragon in a 3 of a kind hue, plus gold which bought an additional level 7 dragon for another tamer, another meta steed, taming scrolls for another 115 tamer, 2 120 taming scrolls, with just a bit of gold left over for some misc clothes for the characters. No one sold gold for RL $ and everything is trackable. Instead of accusing people of doing that, focus internally on things you might do to improve your own character. Resorting to RL insults shows that you don't have enough to talk about with in-game issues. Leave it alone, Dan. It won't get you anywhere good.

sshhaawwnn and Kryptoknight like this.