Support build

Wrexx

Grandmaster
I am considering making a support character for harder paragons on my second account. Would be macing/tactics/anatomy/lore/vet/magery/hiding. His only purpose would be to recall in once my tamer has a paragon spotted. Vet macro while draining the paragons stamina. Hiding is so I could just leave him hidden at the more popular spawns on my second monitor to view when/if spawn is free.

My question is macing or archery? Is there stamina drain enabled on mobs? It's easier to find archery slayers. What's cha thoughts?

Bromista

Grandmaster
Archery so you don't have to worry about the auto-aggro from standing next to target.

Ditch hiding for 50/50 taming lore to control a few scorpions to keep the nasty paragons poisoned. Has worked wonders for others.

I used to use an alt mage for gheal spam, made him an 80 tamer because I thought why not have young dragons to add some DPS. One thing led to another and now he's 105/115 taming/lore.

Talk about ripping up some paragons.

Wrexx

Grandmaster
But a dexer with a slayer will out dps dragons, any day of the week. As long as I have a set to tank, I dont need 4 dragons