T- Mapping Conquest

Zog'orium

Grandmaster
Seems like we have every other skill and play style covered except for completing treasure maps. Where is the love for the treasure hunters !

parsnip

Grandmaster
Seems like we have every other skill and play style covered except for completing treasure maps. Where is the love for the treasure hunters !

I am reliably informed that the current conquest system is a huge resource hog. They would have to rebuild it before any more conquests are added :(

halygon

Grandmaster
I am reliably informed that the current conquest system is a huge resource hog. They would have to rebuild it before any more conquests are added :(
^^This, and

...I think once we have the planned T-Map updates coded and made live, T-Mappers won't feel so ousted. Unfortunately our developers have a couple of things in the pipeline before this... but it will come eventually.

Decreamos

Grandmaster
^^This, and

...I think once we have the planned T-Map updates coded and made live, T-Mappers won't feel so ousted. Unfortunately our developers have a couple of things in the pipeline before this... but it will come eventually.

Not to necro an old thread...any updates on the tmap updates??

Firecrest

Grandmaster
I believe the militias are keeping other major updates on delay

- Things that need love also but are just the sludge of pipeline

* Soul forge
* Brewing
* Updates to q - staves.