Votes: 5 62.5%
  • No

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters

Blaine the Gypsy

Grandmaster
The Melee Master Talisman
Levels 1 – 10
Each Level gives +2.5% To Hit and +2.5% Damage (Ending total of +25% each)
Armor does not matter to experience gain. (Archery DOES NOT WORK with this talisman)
Relics
Melee Master
Invoked randomly does a random special move. (Like Armor Ignore, Armor Pierce, or Whirlwind Attack Recalculated to whatever is fit for this shard). 30 second cool down

Slayer of (Enter Type) {Room for several different builds}
Every level adds +10% damage vs Named Slayer. It becomes invoked randomly. Player gets bonus for 1 minute. 30 second cool down. (Will stack with slayer weapons)

Imposing Foe
Each level gives +1% chance of turning damaged creature into a paragon. ? cool down

Last Stand
Each level gives +? more To Hit and Damage the Less Life and Stamina player has. ? cool down. Triggers when below 50% health/stam

This is just a general idea that I needed to get out of my head before it sploded...

Chediak

Adept
I like this, but when I saw the title I initially thought it would be a talisman that encouraged a template with multiple melee weapon skills, like macing/fencing/swords all in one template. I remember back on OSI having a friend who made it his goal to be a "master warrior" this way, and we looked at him like he was crazy.