Taming SS farming.

Harry Berries

Grandmaster
Was just curious if anyone had any advice on where to farm or what to kill for this. Someone told me to kill Lich Lords. But when i went somewhere i was instantly pked by 3 people so i gave that up. But now that i am not finding all the time to work on my tamer i thought maybe i can farm scrolls.

Katherine

Expert
sorry to say but wherever you can get scrolls there will be people trying to murder you. also they aren't very common. I don't know how far you have to go but i wouldn't rely on scrolls to get you there unless you farm gold and buy them.

Harry Berries

Grandmaster
yes i understand that.. but when farming gold i wouldnt mind the extra kicker of finding one or two taming SS. Guess i just wanted to know a good spot to find them. And i sort of disagree about them being rare. Because i literally see people with atleast 5-10 everywhere. So they obviously know something about something.

Nihilism

Grandmaster
Right. But if said people start answering these questions all the time, those 5-10 turn into 1 maybe 2 due to overcrowding.

Harry Berries

Grandmaster
i think it is supposed to be more like 1-2.. instead of like 5 people being rich as fuck. The server will never grow if new people dont stand a chance in the market. If the market for everything grows because every has a few instead of people having 20 then the game is better. Just saying. Make the community grow! That is the most important thing for the future of UO4E enough said. Thank you

Messremb

Grandmaster
All the good Spots are already over crowded I stopped farming last month cause I got tired of only making 50k and hour due to so many new tamers out there.

as far as taming SSs go I don't think there is a MOB that drops more Taming SSs specifically, but you will want to kill MOBs that have a higher chance of dropping SSs so you have a higher chance of getting taming SSs. I would recommend the following, evil mage lords (just the ones with purple robes), ice elementals, Titans, Blood elementals (or any elementals on shame 5), Balrons, Ophidian Matriarchs, and Terathan matriarchs. You can also do Ancient wyrms, and Shadow Balrons, but they take to much time to kill if you ask me. I put them in the order I prefer to farm them. keep in mind the easier the MOB is to kill the more of them you can kill in a short amount of time thus increasing your chance of getting a Taming SS.

Lich lords in my experience have a very low drop rate for SSs.

I hope this helps

Wrexx

Grandmaster
The reason you see so many is they aren't selling like they were a few months ago. Taming ss along with donation coins have slowly risen since launch, within the last month they have gone from their high of about 180k to sitting around 155k-160k. Most people have completed their tamers and have no need for the ss