Tapatalk Support for New Forum

Grish'nak

Master
This was discussed briefly in general chat earlier. The only thing I miss from Taptalk is the ability to see all new posts listed chronologically. It was a really easy way to scroll through what had been posted since you last visited the forum. Something like that built in would be awesome

Elizabeth Gold

Grandmaster
Shane-Today at 12:12 PM
No we disabled
tapatalk
fuck tapatalk

Grish'nak-Today at 12:17 PM
Nooooo
The 'new posts' option was great on taptalk
I can't be bothered to open up every subforum
To see all new posts!

Buttercup-Today at 12:20 PM
I hated Tapatalk as well

Grish'nak-Today at 12:20 PM
It's not a good way to view forums. Just super convenient
Especially on the go

Nemesis-Today at 12:23 PM
any GM here ?=

StegcO-Today at 12:25 PM
Any mobile app to view forum?

Decoy-Today at 12:25 PM
the site is responsive
meaning on your phone it will adjust to the smaller viewport
looks ok on my 6s plus

Shane-Today at 12:28 PM
tapatalk won't be back.

Grish'nak-Today at 12:30 PM
There any way of being able to see new posts in chronological order?

oneSLOWex-Today at 12:39 PM
The pop up notifications from Tapatalk were always nice but the forum looks good in chrome on my 6 now(edited)
@Chip you can but just in general that template is really easy to make money

Shane-Today at 12:41 PM
WE can adjust thingso n forums
eventually
Tapatalk was a adware bullshit thing
i never used it
if you used it you just gave them money

Considering Shane's stance on tapatalk, I think you are better off asking for the tapatalk features you want to reinstate.

oneSLOWex

Adept
The forum used to look bad on mobile but now it doesn't. I only really use lf Tapatalk to see new posts and it was nice to get notifications on messages and threads you watched or whatever it's called.

StegcO

Grandmaster
With tapatalk you are always logged and receive notification even without having it opened, btw no prob

Shane

Administrator
Staff member
We will not be using tapatalk anymore.
Basically they use ads apparently and make money off their platform. I never used it i don't know many users that used it. I know a SELECT few users took advantage of it. Over all it's not needed and we can get something better in the near future for you

Cerebellum

Grandmaster
We will not be using tapatalk anymore.
Basically they use ads apparently and make money off their platform. I never used it i don't know many users that used it. I know a SELECT few users took advantage of it. Over all it's not needed and we can get something better in the near future for you

I'm not sure why this is an issue? You blocked a third party app because they make money using ads in their app? I thought that was commonplace for free apps. Is the issue that you don't get a cut of the ad revenue or something?

How is it any different than any of the thousands of free RSS apps that have ads in them (aside from the ability to post / interact)?