Test server changes

Bromista

Grandmaster
Asked Shane about it, seems unlikely.

For now you just have to hit someone up and borrow on test.

Sometimes staff will come over and add some stacks to the ground but only if people are talking about it in general chat.

tankian

Grandmaster
Asked Shane about it, seems unlikely.

For now you just have to hit someone up and borrow on test.

Sometimes staff will come over and add some stacks to the ground but only if people are talking about it in general chat.
Don't see why not. There are things I want on the dono store like layering sandals over other dono boots but would like to see what it looks like first

Swayze

Grandmaster
It's not that easy but if it's up and I am on I will gladly give you dono/gold to try things out

Bromista

Grandmaster
I asked if maybe it would be possible to add a 60k dono stack to each players bank account.

I'm certain that if you give players unlimited buying power that it would actually be problem because some worm is bound to flood test with items and crash it.

So anywho for now, and I have done this several times, you have to ask players to lend you some donos on test. I have borrowed, lended, and even gone player vendor shopping for donos on test.

I'm not even kidding.

Swayze

Grandmaster
It uses a previous save file from the live thing so it would be a pain to add this item to test every time it is up. It's not up all the time so it's hard to do that every single time.

Like I said above, if I'm on I have no problem giving it. It's really not that difficult