The adventures of Darkness, Grandmaster Wizard (Season 1)

Lithium149

Grandmaster
Greetings fellow Sosarians, I am putting together a journal/thread of sorts of all entertaining, infuriating and downright hilarious encounters I seem to experience out in the vast world of Sosaria.

I will try and even post screenshots of some of my own infuriating deaths whilst running through thick amounts of spawn, or just the fml situations I seem to get myself into.

The adventures of Darkness, Grandmaster Wizard Part#1

While patrolling the dungeon of Wrong searching for the rare and elusive Arch Demon, I was encountered by an innocent blue. His first words were harsh as if trying to provoke a fight, casually I make a remark letting him know he is not worth the effort.

This seem's to upset this lone wanderer who refers to himself as Widd in some guild known as E Q M S. After a few more flippant remarks from this traveler I had enough and expressed my thought on the matter and how he is equivalent of the dirt beneath my sandals. This seemed to only enrage our new friend even more, as he went red in the face he now needed to assert his dominance after being called out.

After a quick assault of insults back and forth I had finally had enough and decided end to this criminal scum, time to show him the proper meaning of respect...

As the fine white wizard I am, I provide this criminal filth with a resurrection and give him back his supplies. I even open a portal to the bank where he can withdraw the fee for talking shit after a few moments he finally caves and withdraws payment of his ass whooping, places it on the ground and walks away with his head hanging in shame.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lithium149

Grandmaster
The adventures of Darkness, Grandmaster Wizard Part#2

As the sweat slowly beads from my brow I take another mighty swing over the fiery hot forge, little did I know there was six shadowy orcs lurking through the dungeon. My concentration deep within my work and my craftsmanship, I hardly notice as the blade slips between my ribs as I am striking down my hammer on the fresh hot blade.
After what seemed like an eternity within the heat of the moment had only been a mere second and I was already clutching my wound and trying to escape my six assailants in pursuit.

The thrill of the chase, the faster I run the quicker my heart is beating and the sooner I will bleed out.. working out the odds in my head I know I will not escape these six murderous filth chasing me so I decide to do what they least expect... and take one of those mother fuckers with me.

And yes, I shortly succumbed to murderous orcs after this kill. If any of you orcs have the screenshot of me dying on Nicci please post so I can add!

More to come in the future! Feel free to post any of your funny screen shots, interesting encounters here on UOF!

Lithium149

Grandmaster
The adventures of Darkness, Grandmaster Wizard Part#3

Whilst pacing back and forth within the dungeon of Wrong I frantically worry I've missed the rare appearance of the Arch Demon, out of the corner of my eye I notice another fellow traveler recall in close by.

He approaches me quickly, and not asking I have seen this vile demon he immediately begins swearing at me not wanting to waste my time on this piece of filth with no sense of decency or self respect I let him know that this engagement will just be a waste of my time and my supplies which I was saving for the elusive Arch Demon.

As I kick the dust from my boots and casually stretch showing this vile scum he isn't intimidating as he seems to think, I propose if he wants a challenge then he must make the first move and I will quickly put him down and give him one last chance to back down from this fight.

Unfortunately his mind hadn't changed, I must of somehow disgraced his honor by being among his presence, he quickly attacks showing he's waiting for me to make my move, letting him know I don't have the stock for a prolonged duel I will be back in a moment and we can settle this dispute.
I return and he is eagerly awaiting my return, as I start to cast an offensive spell I am interrupted by the swing of his Katana and poison he has so cleverly etched onto the edge of his blade. I stumble from the sudden poison coursing through my veins and quickly drink a cure potion and cast a heal onto myself and slowly kite this sword wielding maniac behind me weaving in and out of all the gold, silver and piles of bones layered thick throughout the floor of the dungeon.

Suddenly he trips up on a pile of the skulls littered underneath his feet and in the moment I know this is my opportunity, I cast an explosion and run in with a follow up poison a taste of this vile scum's own medicine... as the poison suddenly interrupts his bandage he suddenly see's the potion I hurl towards him, panic within his eyes he starts to flee I start to cast knowing this will be his last breath I loose the spell from my finger tips and as he turns towards me to see the incoming energy bolt he can hear me say "See you in hell."

And that was the end of that, the price of talking shit was getting dry looted, res killed 3x and I killed his val swampy for good measure.

Long story short Babethoven abandoned POWER and joined EQMS and still thinks hes tough shit, but you are right where you belong kid oh yeah and sit down millimeter peter.

Lithium149

Grandmaster
The adventures of Darkness, Grandmaster Wizard Part#4
($ E D I T I O N) - JUST FOR DEADPOOL

The sweat slowly beads off my face my sword arm is getting heavy from hacking these vile creatures and the dungeon seems to be thick with evil not only are these monsters murderous scum it seems even the slaves and people are seen as criminals in this strange and dangerous place.

Suddenly the sound of footsteps echo of these stone walls... an enemy approaches. Silently I sheath my sword and slowly draw out my poisoned blade I save especially for intruders in my dungeon.

This fellow with the name Cerebellum runs right past me at full speed not even stopping to acknowledge my presence, with a slow let out sigh I have a second to reconsider my situation and I chase head long after him sword waving in the air and close on his trail.

We continue head long through the depths of the dungeon, with my knowledge and layout of the dungeon I know we are headed towards a dangerous area with many dark magic users and cultists, using caution I chase the intruder with a heal potion and a bandage at the ready.

I just cant quite catch up to this intruder he is swift and light on his feet but I am merely paces behind, suddenly a gigantic crackle and a flash of magic erupts from all four of these vile magic users. Almost perfectly simultaneously the energy hits Cerebellum- square in the chest and he folds in half on top of his Valorite Swamp Dragon and quickly the vile magic envelops it as well.

This was a great chase, that began right from the start of the dungeon towards the back of the dungeon but where Cerebellum- died is probably one of the worst areas to run through and spawn can just randomly smash spells off and get nuked I have actually died here a few times just from how thick the spawn and dangerous this little corner can get.

As I chased him through this area, no word of a lie all of the Chaos wisps just all E-bolted at almost all the same time and about 4 Energy Bolts folded him in half one shot, even the cultist got his sword up and was going in for a whack at the end I barely escaped with my life from this encounter after he went down I had 2 Cultists, 2 Undead Knights and 4 Chaos wisps I had to kite around to get to his loot which he tried coming back for on his stealther.

Lithium149

Grandmaster
The adventures of Darkness, Grandmaster Wizard. Part#5
TRINSIC EDITION!

Almost in complete darkness my brother in arms and myself venture through the dark cavern our sword and bow at the ready, we quickly approach the gatekeeper of the dungeon, I murmur the magical incantation and he allows us entry into depths of the dungeon.

Weapons at the ready we quickly drink our elixirs of agility and strength and step forth through the gates of hell. Not seeing anything suspicious or anything out of the ordinary my brother Degar quickly starts to charge through the hallways with myself left in the dust, grabbing my bearings I dig my heels into the flanks of my horse and try to catch up.

As I finally catch up to Degar towards the back of the dungeon he already has the situation under control, so skilled with his bow & musicianship earning the title of a Legendary Bard he has provoked the vile cultists into casting their filthy magic onto each other and shooting them in the back while he's at it!

Finally the cultists seem to be near their end they have been beaten and bloodied and have slowed in their occult casting, thinking to myself how I am nearly wore out my heavy sword arm descends on the cultist slashing through him his flesh suddenly disappearing turns into a demon skeleton and almost simultaneously Degar has put an arrow through the second occult magic user turning him into the same damn demon.

Quickly making work of these puny skeletons with my sword and a good ol' fashioned boot to break the bones of these pathetic worms I loot the treasure and paints off their bodies as my reward for slaying these vile creatures, passing the loot between my brother and myself we decide to head back towards the entrance and go home to stash our well deserved loot.

Two honest men working our way out of this dangerous cave fighting pure evil encounter a man riding a vile looking beast, the nerve of this human thinking he can control these poor beasts and bend them to his will. He quickly hops off his bear that is dark as night and suddenly it's biting and shooting fire at me.

Panic and terror runs through my mind, assessing the situation with careful precision I run head long towards danger and slash this filthy mage with my deadly katana. An arrow suddenly whistles past my ear and sinks directly into Herro's chest, with a quick stab of my katana I execute this criminal and throw in an exploding potion for good measure. Running away from the dangerous night bear I can't bring myself to kill this poor animal so I run it away from our freshly acquired treasure and loop back towards my teammate.

Pockets even more stuffed then they already were we finally near the entrance of the cave to deposit our massive amount of treasure, as we round the corner we suddenly stumble directly into another filthy tamer who is controlling dragons!

Locked in sheer terror from the massive size of his enslaved pets was enough to give us a slight hesitation, but my brother and myself being battle hardened dungeon warriors defending our treasure quickly begun the chase, my bags full of loot slowing me down but my determination and pure adrenaline pumping my legs I am able to get behind him as he flees, stabbing him once in the back right in front of his dragons Degar shoots an arrow aiming for a head shot just for good measure and he crumples to the ground dead and bleeding out infront of his pets.

Finally reaching the entrance of the dungeon, murmuring the incantation to the Gatekeeper we exit the dungeon and stash our treasure, deciding we should prepare a little more for the fight we probably just created for murdering peoples friends and family members we should gear up so we can take care of ourselves, donning my pure white and awe inspiring outfit and a sleek set of leather armor and my finest exploding potions we return to the Gatekeeper to re-enter the dungeon where criminals and murderers all seem to reside.

Upon entering the dungeon another lone tamer immediately begins to run when we make eye contact with eachother, adrenaline pumping and the thrill of the chase I quickly cast a lightning from my hands while running on horseback. Exploding potion cooking and about to explode from the amount I have shaken it I slightly wind up a toss from only a few feet away, with a nice light touch it lands directly in his lap and finishes off the criminal scum.

After letting his beautiful nightmare survive, we resurrect him and let him know the dungeon is currently off limits the door begins to open.. how many more people know about this secret incantation?

Immediately five or six angry criminals rush through the magical door and instantly spotting us begin their assault! Quickly throwing a heal onto my brother we both begin to load up and change to the offensive, suddenly spotting their leader in purple known as Serj we quickly test his defenses and both drop our spell and instantly follow up with an energy bolt and lightning to finish him off but he quickly runs out of distance and manages to escape us and the range of our spell casting.

With this many banded together and close on our trail we run head long through the dangerous dungeon towards the back where some of the vilest demons reside. As we get further and further away from the entrance Degar still right by my side we instantly turn on one of the criminals who have banded up, he seems to have gotten to far ahead of his group and now that the odds are no longer in his favor quickly tastes our combo of magic as he hits the dirt of the floor of the dungeon.

Deciding to press the advantage and with the taste of blood on our lips we charge back towards the band of enemies, quickly encountering them just down the next hallway I cast a paralyze field to control the spawn and dictate the flow of battle and create a choke for our enemies to run through if necessary, noticing another criminal out of place from his group I quickly unleash a burst of spells where he drops into a pile infront of his friends within the matter of seconds.

Their friends witnessing this in front of their eyes strikes terror deep into their hearts as they run as fast as any horse has taken them before, we slowly acquire some loot and proceed back towards the entrance, and encounter the same Tamer from before!

With a quick successive burst of my spell weaken he was unable to retreat, followed up by a few potions and combo from Degar he quickly succumbed to his fate.

Everyone has been cleared out and my dungeon has returned to its normal state of peace where there is only cultists, undead and myself to take that loot, since there was already a band of raiders we discuss if we should wait for a bit before putting our monster slaying equipment back on for the rest of the night but mid conversation, the stone door slowly begins to open again.

*Server had crashed here and we were coming back into fight, but forgot to party up I don't know why it says I am attacking Meow Chan because my lightning still hits the correct target.*

Tries to appeal to my morality, but even with that kind of name in my dungeon is not safe.

One last attempt to stealth into the dungeon to hunt, tracked down and eaten alive and now knows during these hours this dungeon belongs to Darkness.

All in all I had a ton of fun fighting these guys, they actually got a few kills on me on my character Nicci and killed my real life cousin once or twice as well when we managed to get separated, props Trin and thanks for the fights we had a lot of fun and hope you guys did too!

Lithium149

Grandmaster
The adventures of Darkness, Grandmaster Wizard Part#6

Minding my own business while patrolling the dungeon of Wrong I stumbled upon many weary warriors waiting for the vile Arch Demon to appear, approaching the group I quickly wave and nod my head to the more then regular dungeon crawlers seeking treasure.

Parking myself near a nice tidy stack of loot, I begin to strum my lute whilst waiting for the demon and to entertain the fine folk waiting around just like myself sitting comfortably near the fire and mindlessly strumming away I hear an echo of running footsteps approaching the nearest hallway.

Using the nifty strap I had created from skinning my latest triumphant dragon kills I swing the lute onto my back and prepare my spellbook for whatever is coming.

As the murderous scum bursts through the hallway, I am already conjuring a summon that I place within inches of his feet. The panic that quickly flashes across his face is gone within an instant as he decides to retreat although already being one step ahead of him I quickly finish the rest of my spell and throw a wall of stone infront of his face as he tries to reach the hallway.

Blocked by a complete wall of stone, terror envelops the murderer with no where to run he takes a few steps and succumbs to my quick succession of magic.

After dying and retreating within 5 minutes, he has received a resurrection and returns with even more back-up. Now accompanied by six more of his friends he feels confident enough to wipe out every innocent within the dungeon and take the Arch Demon all for themselves.

As they all stroll into the dungeon it becomes utter chaos, innocents fleeing and recalling trying to escape with their lives. I casually conjure up an energy vortex to create a diversion and land it right in the middle of the dungeon, quickly pre-casting a wall of stone and holding it I break for the hallway towards the entrance of the dungeon.

The murderers all seem to notice me at once, and try to dole out justice for their fallen friend who is sitting in a heap close by. I quickly dart through gracelessly past all the murderers and follow up the wall of stone to block each and everyone of them out, making my escape I recall away and restock.

As I make it back home once again within the safety of my own walls, I contemplate a strategy against an opponent who already outnumbers me.. Pacing back and forth I decide to quickly try something..

Recalling back into the dungeon I cast another summoned Energy Vortex and lay it right in the middle and trap all the murderers in with it, having a few mages they quickly dispel it and begin their chase all over again but with the adrenaline pumping through my veins and the seven murderers chasing me fueling my escape I manage to make it away swiftly.

Knowing the demon will soon arrive, I must make another quick attempt to assess the situation and as I recall in my fellow RP'ers known as Serj and Ryu had just recalled in ahead of me. As they stand at the ready towards the back of the dungeon I recall in directly behind seven murderous reds, and quickly dart through them towards my new found allies.

As they see the dastardly Nicci arrive with the presence of only two other innocents, they flee knowing that the one known as Serj Tankian is a worthy opponent indeed. As Serj and his compatriot Ryu follow these murderers I quickly decide to cut off ahead and trap them in and make them stay and fight.

Once they get towards the entrance of the dungeon I finally see my two RP allies chasing behind the group of murderers but there is already two murderers missing!

Noticing that I had recalled ahead of them they dash towards the entrance, but at the last second a wall appears before them and they are trapped between stone infront, and blades and magic behind.

Making quick work of the murderers, their heads cut we valiantly march back towards Arch Demon and await his arrival free of the murderous scum known as EQMS.

@Serj Tankian - My Sallos missed a few death SS from them at the entrance, also if possible please provide kill screenshots you got in the hallway while chasing them w/ Ryu if possible. Thanks bud, ill hit you up on skype later if you don't see this.

Lithium149

Grandmaster
Inb4 EQMS' butthurt posts, showing just how #affected they are by a lone wizard with the almighty [POWER] tag above his head.

Yeah, needless to say the didn't come back on reds anytime soon.

I have decided to weed out all the clutter in between entries I will reserve the first ten posts for each individual episode and once each ten are complete I will start a new thread and title it as a new Season and repeat reserving the first ten posts etc.

This will make it easier to view for everyone, and anyone not interested in the bickering and or other comments can just easily find and read what they are actually looking for.