The Christmas Maze of Madness!!!

Alan

Apprentice
Great stuff. I know how hard it can be to run a player run event and it looks like you did an extremely great job on this one! Kudos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kiki

Grandmaster
Absolutely a great time. Had so much fun hosting, and couldn't have done it at all without Tsavo and Fayett. 2 great people to run an event with.

We already have ideas for the next one, so keep your eyes out in the New Year!!!!

Thanks to all that participated.
Great stuff. I know how hard it can be to run a player run event and it looks like you did an extremely great job on this one! Kudos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cheers Alan. Had a lot of help, but it was fun. Will be doing something else in the New Year as well!

Zorlac

Journeyman
Good event. Thanks for hosting it. it went very well but sadly was over very fast. Way to fast for me, I'm the shirtless guy in the big hat that got no where near completing the maze.. High Holidays.

Kiki

Grandmaster
Good event. Thanks for hosting it. it went very well but sadly was over very fast. Way to fast for me, I'm the shirtless guy in the big hat that got no where near completing the maze.. High Holidays.
Wait, were you Chalupa the last guy left?

Kiki

Grandmaster
HAHA

OK, there was a guy named Chalupa that was the last person to complete the maze. If someone can get in touch with him and point him my way I told him I'd have a prize for him.

Kiki

Grandmaster
That;s ok, keep a look out in the New year. We have a new idea and have a maze to end all mazes planned. :)