The EQMS Great Brit Race! 500k 1st place award.

TraJik

Grandmaster
EQMS is going to be hosting a foot race on Saturday 2/6/2016.

9:30 pm CST. 3.5 hours. Laying down cause my stomach hurts. Be ready in 3.5 hours. Meet Brit West Bank. UgBuyZUglyHouses will be near bank doors.

Prizes.
1st: 500k
2nd: To be determined.
3rd: To be determined.

No limit on participants and the race is subject to change locations. If you guys have any good ideas for routes to run, feel free to comment and let me know. We can think of something fun for all involved (Except me since giving away 500k isn't very fun) i'm sure.

Last edited by a moderator:

TraJik

Grandmaster
You people better be stretching. We are going to be running tomorrow. Maybe I should enter the race in hopes of winning so I dont have to pay 500k. lol..

Going to try to do race at 1 pm CST. But still is subject to change in case something comes up and I have to push it back a little.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
just a heads up that the event time may change but the date will not...tomorrow at some point the race will be held

TraJik

Grandmaster
This event still is going to happen. Feeling a little sick to my stomach so I'm not going to hold it right now.

This event is Scheduled for 9:30 p.m. CST tonight. 3.5 hours. I'm gonna take a nap so my stomach feels better and we will get this on tonight.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
it didn't. only 5 people showed up to race, because it was so late on saturday night and everyone was sippin by then, so it got cancelled.

He said he may do it today.