The Player Run Town of New Magincia

TraJik

Grandmaster
I was running through New Magincia looking around and I had an idea while trying to place a house there. What if the staff were to implement player housing in this area? Here is the catch. Houses which would be available for placement in New Magincia would probably need to be scaled back in terms of available sizes but I was thinking that we could turn house placement in New Magincia into a system where placement is based off of Donations to the server. I'm not sure if you could setup a system or a stone where you gave actual donaters access to houses available for placement in Magincia.

The motivation to place a house here would be the fact that this would probably become one of the hottest vendor spots on the server. The amount of a cash that a person could make in New Magincia would be immense if the donaters whom place houses decide to setup vendors from their house. Housing in this special housing zone could even have rent charged to the owners that goes into "New Magincias" account which can only be paid in Donation Coins. This could be for house owners. Great real estate inside city limits does normally come with taxes that could be paid via Donation Coins.

TraJik

Grandmaster
Heck maybe even staff could put housing up in New Magincia with the intention of these being vendor locations. With these vendor rentals you could only pay your vendor rent in donation coins.

CoreyMasterson

Neophyte
I like this idea. If taxes are not paid, houses should decay quickly, limiting the area to active home owners and hopefully active vendor operators