There can be only one

DrSaso

Master
I'd like to see this turned into a serverwide, week long tournament :D

So at the start of the week everyone who logs in is given a highlander status (maybe gump upon login to opt out?) And has it until they are killed by another highlander and head removed.

Before killing another highlander you have to use something similar to the honor virtue where maybe you type (there can be only one) and select your target. It then states either "they are a mere mortal" (i.e. opted out/already been killed) or "The quickening is upon us!" Above both your heads which then puts you into combat with eachother.

So this goes on over a week untill the deadline..... at which point i imagine there would be quite a few highlanders left.... so cull the ones that have zero kills(i.e. opted in but didn't actually participate up thus far... you had a week...). That should cut the group down a bit.

Maybe during the last two days it actually randomly teleports two highlanders to a random location to essentially force a fight as it will get hard to source out purple after a while.

On the final day have an end game, thunderdomeish, battle royal where all the remaining highlanders at that time (minus the culled ones) are brought together for one final showdown till THERE IS ONLY ONE!!!!

kevinr55

Adept
I say we put in hardcore server. when u die, u lose character. Only takes a day to make 7xgm unless your a tamer.

Chediak

Adept
Cool original idea - it would be better if each Highlander could not heal any other. There would still be guild cooperation but not quite as much of an advantage.

Ionized

Grandmaster
sounds nice, if ANYTHING

announce to the shard in a small global when certain reds are on a 10 man killing streak or something..

THIS is how you fix this republican/democrat aka pvp/pve

I played and mastered every single shard UOgateway EVER had to offer, I know exactly what works

anybody who disagrees, clearly has never been on a 10man killing spree therefore, HATIN