Third circle of motm!! Gratz

steve-o

Grandmaster
Today is the third time we see Elder gazers as motm (motm started in june 2015), will there ever be new mobs as motm?

Bromista

Grandmaster
No. Staff said there would not.

We could do with a couple more spawns though, I don't do many tmaps so I'm really not looking forward to $hitters spamming all kill on my pets in those enclosed spaces. Last June was dumb as hell.

girana

Grandmaster
No. Staff said there would not.

We could do with a couple more spawns though, I don't do many tmaps so I'm really not looking forward to $hitters spamming all kill on my pets in those enclosed spaces. Last June was dumb as hell.

dont about your pets getting killed while abusing the factionpetressbullshit

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Today is the third time we see Elder gazers as motm (motm started in june 2015), will there ever be new mobs as motm?

I think even though this is the 3rd cycle of MOTM but if my memory serves me right , they didnt implement drops such as cloth / spellbooks etc till the middle of Dragon MoTm .

Personally i hope staff can consider switching Motm cloth hues / mobs etc . Switching cloth hues/ mobs every 24 months is a good idea in my opinion.

@eppy @JoeB @Swayze

Bromista

Grandmaster
dont about your pets getting killed while abusing the factionpetressbullshit
It's so sad. It's so so sad that you continue to use that sort of language without understanding the implication behind it.

You see, in order to abuse something it would have to be unintended in the first place. That would be the bread and butter of $ guild. That's your realm. That's your department.

Yes I do indeed use the faction vet to res my pets. That's how that sentence was supposed to read.

You'll figure it out some day.

Young Star

Grandmaster
This is only the second time for EGs with the current motm loot. I am also for them starting another 12 mobs to do a 24 month cycle. There is still time until Dragon is MOTM again which is when they should start a new cycle. I understand it isnt easy to make 12 new cloth hues but eventually they are going to want to do something new. This seems like a good time to do it.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Why though? All Shane ever wants is new hue suggestions for the donation vendor but we don't even get those.

People will not respond well if you change up MotM. I can't figure out why an entire sad and defeated guild would push for this? Why did everyone jump on that post to like it?

This shit is weird.

hubcap

Grandmaster
considering the rate at which, say, MoTM cloth, drops, NOT changing the hue until a few laps around the track gives people a (remote) CHANCE of collecting enough to make a sash or something.
;)

Young Star

Grandmaster
Why though? All Shane ever wants is new hue suggestions for the donation vendor but we don't even get those.

People will not respond well if you change up MotM. I can't figure out why an entire sad and defeated guild would push for this? Why did everyone jump on that post to like it?

This shit is weird.
Because most people that want a particular color have it by the 2nd go around. I think two cycles has put enough cloth in circulation for most colors and they dont have to be gone forever but just come back every other year.

Bromista

Grandmaster
I mean maybe that's good for some people, that's probably outweighed by everyone else who would feel slighted by the change.

But it's ok. A new hue here and there on the dono vendor is something for the time being. Maybe it's a good thing that they are sparsely added. Shane said Fay brought some nice hues to the table so keep your eyes peeled.

But yeah they also said they weren't gonna rotate MotM.