Trade(Sales) with NPC

robertozbnu

Neophyte
Trade with vendors is extremely bad, which forces us to kill monsters, but if a player doesn't like pvp or pvm it's impossible to make money.
For example:
Making a gate travel scroll: 21gp to craft (without failing) and selling a gate travel scroll is 14gp.
It makes no sense for the masterpiece to be more expensive than the sale of the product.
It could sell for 35gp or 32 (because it might fail to craft) and the npc would sell for 45gp or 50gp.
Today I sell for 14gp and the npc resells for 26gp.
This is the same across all NPCs for all items.
Could you adjust this trading system to at least give some kind of profit on sale to NPCs?

We have the work to make the item, that should be worth something.

This also gives room for players to sell their products cheaper than the NPCs to other players, thus generating commerce on the server.

robertozbnu

Neophyte
sorry by mistake...
It makes no sense for the RAW MATERIAL to be more expensive than the sale of the product.
:rolleyes: GOOGLE TRANSLATE HAHAHAHA

robertozbnu

Neophyte
if we make 10 items, the gain should be at least 3 or 4 items, in the next purchase we would be able to buy raw material to make 13 or 14 items

Zigra

Neophyte
I agree and it isn't like we are going to make a crap ton of gold my selling scrolls at like 7 gold profit per scroll. The prices need to reflect them making it and they would never be able to stay in business at such a loss.