Tree relocation

A dono tool to relocate a tree. to free up housing plots...even if it had to be within a certain number of unobstructed tiles it would be sweet.

AreYouKidden

Grandmaster
There are lots of housing spots available if you look around, and while I like the thought of it, are trees not static? would moving a tree cause a map update to occur?

halygon

Grandmaster
Unfortunately, I doubt we will ever allow trees (or other statics) to be moved for housing purposes. There are a ton of plots open or for sale already. IDOCs also open up new spots all the time.

oh I know there are small ones, I'm just being greedy...have a tree right in between my two houses...would have more than enough for 30x30 without it...or a donation to build around trees...whatnot...

RipGrip

Neophyte
I am a new player with a 7x7 with a tree Tottaly blocking my house. Even with circle transparentcy on max 200, still a major pain in the ass. That siad don't make this shard where you can pay to have static items removed.

shirtandpantsman

Grandmaster
I am a new player with a 7x7 with a tree Tottaly blocking my house. Even with circle transparentcy on max 200, still a major pain in the ass. That siad don't make this shard where you can pay to have static items removed.

you can do better! also use stump hack to turn off trees

RipGrip

Neophyte
Close this thread . I Tottaly missed where he states he has twin 18x18s with blockage . Of course this what this thread is behind. A 30x30. By making my tree or this mans tree removable devalues all plots without blockage.

shirtandpantsman

Grandmaster
Tree hacks , sallos client and uoforever. What might seem essential in todays ultima shards. Turns some people off, I simply cant play with tree hack on .

ya I miss playing with trees on, it makes the game feel more alive and back in the day you could use them to to try and be more difficult to target while running away from pks, etc

but now everyone has tree hack and you can't really compete in pvp at all without it

halygon

Grandmaster
ya I miss playing with trees on, it makes the game feel more alive and back in the day you could use them to to try and be more difficult to target while running away from pks, etc

but now everyone has tree hack and you can't really compete in pvp at all without it
I play with no tree hack, but with razor/UOS/Sallos, you do not need to manually target, so that is a moot point anyways. Back in the day though...