TROLL TROLL MEGA TROLING IN THE GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

egor

Grandmaster
I open in the gate me shop - one man constantly trolls all --- it does not have the store, he gets up close and Troll !!! And this is not an hour or two. it is 24 hours every day

It is physical harassment and Verbal harassment

Nick - Oberynn Martell - it is SUPER TROLL

Pls ban him -- if you not ban him -- he will continue to do so

photo

Last edited by a moderator:

egor

Grandmaster
no - I m not okay - see you when the next man will stand for 24 hours every day and you Troll

K A Z

Grandmaster
you're at WBB. What do you expect? There's an ignore feature ingame for people like him.

egor

Grandmaster
He's trolling you by farting next to you? Or am I missing something in these screenshots?

Yes he troling me 24 hours every day -- and It is standing beside me on the macro -- not open gate only stay and Write --- Recall 60gp - Runic Weapons 10k each - all very expensive - more PK and many many more -- and hi have macro per second -- so as not to be seen that I write

I open in the gate me shop -- and Write recall 28gp - Weapons ......... understand???

egor

Grandmaster
you're at WBB. What do you expect? There's an ignore feature ingame for people like him.

I understand -- but it is 24 hours every day --- every day !!!!!

And I now KAZ it is your Friend -- Rymer ))))

egor

Grandmaster

And I now KAZ it is your Friend -- Rymer )))) troll and stelther -- hi stay in stelth all shop and attacking the defenseless buyers !!! Yesterday I took his head guards ))) He vindictive kid

halygon

Grandmaster
@egor - trust me from experience, you can easily outlast them. I have been gating my vendors every day for a very long time. I have had my share of trolls. I use a few simple tactics like gating in multiple spots and don't let them get us down. They will not keep that account busy 24/7 for too long.

Suck it up, grit your teeth, and it will eventually pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.