Unstackable Un-Marked Runes

QDs38K7adMb04.gif

+1

Would be a great addition IMO.

I'm sure there's a crafty code way to make the stack still count each individual rune towards the max item count in your bag - even so i don't really think that's entirely necessary since it isn't game breaking in any way.

Elizabeth Gold

Grandmaster
We probably could go through and make alot of things like pickaxes, shovels, (alot of tools in general), and many other things stackable. Pretty good idea tbh.
We will jot it down.
How would you deal with the charges? I can imagine a 121 charge tool + 68 charge tool would result in a 189 charge tool of 1 stack? Like forged iron, which causes another problem: how to unstack them?!

Shane

Administrator
Staff member
How would you deal with the charges? I can imagine a 121 charge tool + 68 charge tool would result in a 189 charge tool of 1 stack? Like forged iron, which causes another problem: how to unstack them?!

We could make it so you could add them into one MEGA TOOL!
Just kidding.
I'm not sure yet, you'd probably only be able to stack brand new tools.

Young Star

Grandmaster
So when you try to mark a rune in a stack it will seperate from the stack or it will mark the whole stack?

Same goes with tools. They all have their own durability. So when you try to use a tool in the stack will the one used seperate and become unstackable?

girana

Grandmaster
We could make it so you could add them into one MEGA TOOL!
Just kidding.
I'm not sure yet, you'd probably only be able to stack brand new tools.

put blessed tools on dono vendor that can be recharged by adding tools to it max charges 10k.

i think on OSI they added smt like that.

i dont think anyone gets hurt by blessed tools its just a huge qualtity of life upgrade for everyone.

just make sure it cant be used to cheat runic tool charges.

also check this two things

http://www.uoforum.com/threads/spring-trade-fair.77346/

http://www.uoforum.com/threads/skill-scroll-power-scroll-storage.88792/

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
Make it so that you can't mark runes that are "stacked".
> You would have to unstack 1 rune from the pile of stacked runes first, then mark it.
> This just really pertains to when you want to buy X runes from a mage NPC... say you want to mark 2 runebooks.. you will have 32 blank runes all over your bag for example .. it would make it a lot easier if the blank runes popped in your bag in just 1 pile vs 32 separate runes all over your bag.