UO Art Portfolio - New: Disco Emoji Collections!

Sir.

Grandmaster
Hail and well met!

Making art is a trade I wish to bring to UO in a more tangible manner, such as forum art that in some way represents our in game experiences and symbolizes the purposes we create in UOForever. This page will be updated regularly as I do work for players who have commissioned me to do so and some of which I simply did for fun. Either way, I charge for in game items/gold, not real currencies. If you are interested in having some art done and have a big pile of gold or some cool rare/powerful items you want to trade, PM me and we can work out a deal!

NOTE: I have reached the limit of 40 images per post. I will be cycling out old images with new ones as I do them, yet you can see all I have done in the pages of this thread in replies below. Thanks to all who have had a piece commissioned!

PORTFOLIO:
--------------------------------------------------------------

Disco Emoji Collections:

bsLygiX.png

Signatures:

Zeoql82.jpg

e6Trj8A.jpg

jgNFGJY.jpg

96gIGMn.jpg

RxxNcTb.jpg

6TIQPHW.jpg

uNWB6RK.jpg

GcQJVPa.jpg

1h0Z6PH.jpg

X1lJ7XY.jpg

c4bYAqZ.jpg

9pP61io.jpg

tYP74Af.jpg

Guild Propaganda:

rLN4Lcg.jpg

5WE4Yvu.jpg

Guild Logos:

5D1qpC3.png

Guild/Player Avatars:

8C6hl0h.jpg

Guild Cover Art:

SWwgxsz.jpg

Advertisements:

ON6Z2rR.jpg

PM me if interested in having some art done and at what prices (all in game currency of course)! Your imagination sets the limits. Here are some example ideas of what you could have done:

- Event Flyers
- Website Assets (headers, buttons, backgrounds, etc)
- Guild Signatures/Avatars
- Sale Ads
- Roleplay Assets (maps, story support imagery, etc)
- Recruitment Flyers
- Stat Charts
- Character Profiles (forums/RP)
- Large Scale Projects (comic strips, story series, animation, video editing, etc)
- So much more!

*If interested in Large Scale Projects requiring animation or video editing, please contact me directly via PM to discuss details and feasibility.

Last edited:

Sir.

Grandmaster
Many thanks to all - my arts are for sale as well! PM me if ya wanna commission one *raises his ale* Oye oye!

Deadpool

Grandmaster
This is terrible art. It's not full of UO players ebolt railing each other. I disapprove of all of this!

Anyway, this is all totally awesome, sir!

Sir.

Grandmaster
are you able to modify client uop/mul images?
Aye, I've actually made a few custom pieces (just the assets and someone else put them into the game) for paperdoll on other places (custom head pieces). How to actually get the images back into the client though, iunno :(

Sir.

Grandmaster
Lovely art, all very masculine though - can you make stuff for ladies? Ladies with dragons :p
Thanks for the critique! :D I see where yer comin' from. I'll definitely do some feminine ones too now for the sake of variety and diversity *bows in thanks*