UO Art Portfolio - New: Disco Emoji Collections!

Sir.

Grandmaster
Added a new piece today! Trinsic is electing a new Mayor!
Serj-for-Mayor_zpserbatmip.png

Arch Enemy

Grandmaster
Damn that is some sweet work. I kind of want something done now, but I'll have to think something up. What's a ballpark figure for an average/typical piece of artwork cost, in gold pieces?

Sir.

Grandmaster
Damn that is some sweet work. I kind of want something done now, but I'll have to think something up. What's a ballpark figure for an average/typical piece of artwork cost, in gold pieces?
Thanks m'friend... I usually charge around 50k if it doesn't involve a lot of labor on my end. If it requires a good bit of editing imagery, dynamic effects, animation or is a "large piece" the price will increase. I usually talk with clients to explore some ideas first, then once they have a good idea of what they want I can gauge the price a bit better. Rarely does the price ever go up unless I'm working with a very specific/particular client who asks for revamps/large edits to the piece.

I also take trades on items. It doesn't have to be gold. And I'm a pixel nerd so I'm into all kindsa rares and oddities you may come across. Ancient armor pieces, a bunch of vanq's for turn-ins, holiday items, whatever. I like to browse and see what people have to offer :)

Sir.

Grandmaster
Added a new piece today - a revision for the Trinsic Guard (not official as of now, just for fun :p )
Trinsic-Guard-Emblem-New-1_zpszhkjvrlq.png

Got a new guild in mind and want some imagery to help brand your legacy with an explosive launch? PM me and ask me what all it involves!

My prices are very fair for the work you get and payment doesn't even have to be gold! I'm interested in items that people may have lying around in their houses gathering dust, if even on display as well! <-- Negotiable

Dulcinea

Grandmaster
Very impressive and keep up the good work! Hopefully uo forever will be able to include the fantastic ideas in the game. Don't stop!

Sir.

Grandmaster
Very impressive and keep up the good work! Hopefully uo forever will be able to include the fantastic ideas in the game. Don't stop!
Many thanks :)
I still have yet to do something with unicorns or fairies yet tho :\

Sir.

Grandmaster
Edit: Revised the Trinsic Guard Emblem. I replaced the old one in my original post but left the "rough draft" in the comments to see a few posts back:

Trinsic-Guard-Emblem-Final_zpslezwkzpv.png

Johnny Nox

Novice
Edit: Revised the Trinsic Guard Emblem. I replaced the old one in my original post but left the "rough draft" in the comments to see a few posts back:

Trinsic-Guard-Emblem-Final_zpslezwkzpv.png

Awesome emblem! The Trinsic Guard appreciates the hard work.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lyxx

Expert
I'd like to commission a signature that is kept in black/white colour scheme except the focus of the signature which is my lavender coloured dragon Fang (orange/golden eyes). He must look scary and ferocious, and his name must be mentioned, a tagline for Fang. I have no money but can pay in rares, feel free to browse my house if we schedule a meet-up.

For example, you can have a very nice round candle that has an animated flame which is valued at about 170k. Or a green torch, the Light of the Lord British, which is at least 100k+ (wearable). If you pick either of that, I could throw in some vang clubs as well. I also have a bunch of statues. You could also have all of this stuff combined if the Fang illustration is very elaborate.

Also the dimensions of the graphic must be the same as for this one:
BTribe-Amabangu-Sig-1_zpshk12borh.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: