UOF AUCTION HOUSE NEW SERPS HOLD LOCATION

Budcookie

Grandmaster
We had a great player turn out tonight and sold 1.8 million in player items, good job guys.
RonBurgandy_10-7_2305-5_zpsa2caf5ff.jpg

Don Key

Master
This auction is the shit.

I'm not a fan of the house design (designing houses is fucking hard) but I love what you're doing here.

More people need to get out for this

Don Key

Master
Yes, upstairs was very well done. Especially when you consider the logistics of what you are doing. I would love to design an auction hall but housing space is limited. Would be cool if the GMs could hook you up with an already existing building to run these in. Maybe someday.

Maybe a group of people could organize several auctions on an 'auction day' so that more people could participate in them. Where items not bid on would just end up in the next auction of the day.

Budcookie

Grandmaster
I have changed the entrances to make it easier and now there are stairs instead of the teles to go up.

edw3rdwood

Grandmaster
I never know when the auctions are. I always see Budcookie talking about auctions, but NEVER plugging when the next one will be. Shove it in our faces man, let us know! Also the house is difficult to find. I do have a rune there but it took a long time to be able to find someone gating in WBB and to mark the rune myself.

IMO you need a vendor selling runes at the site (if you don't already), and walking instructions in your sig. Also always update your sig with the time of the next auction. Exposure exposure exposure!! Every single time you mention the auction house, or post in general for that matter, state the time & place of the next auction!

Budcookie

Grandmaster
I will certainly inundate you guys with auction info like I did the first couple, I blame the Royals, who knew we would be kicking so much ass in the post season. Not to worry, winter is coming. People will be inside a lot more over the next few months, I am kinda hoping I will have a thread stickied before the end of the year.

Don Key

Master
I would also suggest a way for people to browse the auction in the days leading up to it. Similar to how auctions work IRL

Budcookie

Grandmaster
Yes, there again a stickied thread would be perfect, otherwise I need to make a website with a spreadsheet or something.

Don Key

Master
No, I mean in game.

Like in a display case. People could come check out what's up for auction.

I bet not even half of the players on this server read the forums.