UOF Public Script Library [RAZOR-UOSTEAM]

Weland

Grandmaster
I just google UOSteam Script Library and the first link has a lot of good stuff. I think Dobber has the link above.

smile it's me

Grandmaster
I just google UOSteam Script Library and the first link has a lot of good stuff. I think Dobber has the link above.

I know, you're right , that page has a lot of scripts , but very few are made for our era ( renaissance )
the real problem is many of those gump IDs and objects are not recognized.

Weland

Grandmaster
I could get behind this if @halygon or @eppy would be willing to accept PMs from players that have legit macros from x date to y date then post a locked/pinned forum post for each client.

Not trying to volunteer anyone for anything but I think it would be very useful espically to the new players and non script savvy people like me.

I know I could use a UOSteam macro that targets Red/Grey players so I can switch between the mob I'm fighting and the red closing in on my rear :)

halygon

Grandmaster
I could get behind this if @halygon or @eppy would be willing to accept PMs from players that have legit macros from x date to y date then post a locked/pinned forum post for each client.

Not trying to volunteer anyone for anything but I think it would be very useful espically to the new players and non script savvy people like me.

I know I could use a UOSteam macro that targets Red/Grey players so I can switch between the mob I'm fighting and the red closing in on my rear :)
I am not sure we want to have that on these forums, but I'll check with Shane.

That said, I do know that @Experience maintains a site with UOSteam and Razor macros for this era.

Weland

Grandmaster

That said, I do know that @Experience maintains a site with UOSteam and Razor macros for this era.

I'm not sure why Shane would not, however I will respect his wishes but if they are legal macros I think it would just serve to level the playing field and give new players a chance survive pk attacks. I can see not putting anything that enables afk harvesting or taming.

Thank you for considering it @halygon

bane

Master

We really should have a macro forum. It isn't just about posting macros from the past but educating newer players on how they can write macros. I know I wouldn't have the patience to manually do everything in this game (even though I do love it). Would probably help with newer player retention as well.

I remember you were very active on the UO Steam forums so I am not telling you anything you don't know. Be our champion @halygon .

halygon

Grandmaster
We spoke about this in staff chat and both Shane and Adam thought this was a great idea.

I will work with them to see what can be setup on the forums for razor/uos macros. I might even start it off with a couple of my own macros.

amonseti

Grandmaster
We spoke about this in staff chat and both Shane and Adam thought this was a great idea.

I will work with them to see what can be setup on the forums for razor/uos macros. I might even start it off with a couple of my own macros.
Ill throw my hat in as a volunteer to help moderate it if needed .

Young Star

Grandmaster
Most of the macros I have found usually work fine with UOF era. There are a few that may need to delete the special AoS conditions or something. There are a few that have some pretty sophisticated coding but for the most part it isn't too bad. If the author left in notes for instructions or to label certain steps it makes it even easier.