UOSteam has been updated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

flipt

Grandmaster
Hi everyone I would really like to know about the auto house placing I really hope this has been disabled. I have to say I agree with Kiki with this it should be the fast finger wins the plot not who has a script running.

I don't think I had to do that with Razor, I think it automatically did it, but that worked. Thanks a ton, now to figure it out. =)

If you used the version of Razor that came bundled with the UOF client you probably didn't have to. If you installed Razor independently of the game client you probably would have had to put in the login information manually.

halygon

Grandmaster
Played around shortly after upgrading client. Not sure what else is disabled but the "injournal" command is disabled. Not sure how this is different than the sys msg conditional statement in razor.

Anyone see anything else disabled?

mynameis

Adept
The 'zoom out' may be the window resize mentioned earlier.

I havent noticed anything disabled making a difference other than injournal. Most of my macros are pretty simple tho.

Sumyungguy

Journeyman
The 'zoom out' may be the window resize mentioned earlier.

I havent noticed anything disabled making a difference other than injournal. Most of my macros are pretty simple tho.
I tried that but just expanded the gameplay window

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

halygon

Grandmaster
Not sure how this is different than the sys msg conditional statement in razor.

Apparently the injournal function does work, just only with the 'system' argument. This is how they kept it on par with razors sys msg statement.

Anyone find any other disabled features?

Alan

Apprentice
The way we have the house-placement tool, there is a random pause between placements. I don't know that there is a possible way of scripting autoplacement with UOSteam in a way that beats a player-run placement (especially given the ability to block placement with blocking items and mobs.

If anybody is aware of a way to do this with UO Steam please contact me with specific details and we can talk to the UO Steam developers about it.

Kiki

Grandmaster
I'm really hoping someone that doesn't IDOC figures out how to do this and tells you, because I can well imagine that the ones that would use it ain't sayin shit haha

K A Z

Grandmaster
Interestingly, POWER never used UOS. Try again, bruv. Eric_Azria did some test runs yesterday and the really game breaking cheats are out by now. Good stuff, UOF/UOS Devs!

C

Carl

If you read the patch notes where we talked about the steam update you would see it can't do most of what it was able to do before due to the new features we added. uosteam and razor can basically do the same thing now. UOsteam is still going to be better than razor in terms of performance and even a bit in the macro department but nothing that is game breaking like it was before. Furthermore most people who cheat at idocs are using easyuo which is bannable and you will eventually be caught :)

Status
Not open for further replies.