Vendor Spamming at WBB

Skoad

Journeyman
I think there should be a dedicated vendor gate section at WBB. Fill in the water right tot he East side of bank and add color tiles or something and make it to where people need to stand on one of the tiles to vendor gate. Its such a pain to go to WBB and the only thing you see is constantly spam/gates.

A small dedicated area for this would remove all the spam around bank and put it in one place that is still very easily see-able.

Spinnacus

Neophyte
I agree, that's why I think it would be awesome if they would take those long empty buildings South-East of brit West-Bank (Near the docks), and turn them in to a flea-market. Either make the buildings rentable where players can setup temporary shops inside, or require players that spam/gate to stand inside those, so players have to visit those buildings just like they do for NPC vendors.

Darkarna

Grandmaster
Although I agree with both posts here, there is a reason why people are allowed to spam.

More spam makes the place look busy, - WBB is the spam bank of choice - returning players head to WBB when they start off - returning players see spam and think oO(HEY, this place looks busy, ill hang around a little) - Spammers continue to spam.

Skoad

Journeyman
They should make rules about spamming amount at least. There is someone at WBB now who has been spamming his advertisement every 5 seconds so its a constant wall of text. Could at least make rules to limit advertising text to 1 post per 30/60 seconds.

bane

Master
They should make rules about spamming amount at least. There is someone at WBB now who has been spamming his advertisement every 5 seconds so its a constant wall of text. Could at least make rules to limit advertising text to 1 post per 30/60 seconds.
++

While I do have a vendor gate character permanently parked at WBB I only have my advertisements going once every 60 seconds on weekdays (I gate every 5min on weekdays) and once every 30 seconds on weekends (I gate every min on weekends). I try to be mindful of others.

The reason people do it is because it works. If there is a crash that drops my gating character I see a big drop in sales. I am hoping this levels out over time since my vendors are pretty new (just one week old).

Skoad

Journeyman
Also have new vendors and had parked myself at WBB for a couple days while I slept.. I always stayed off to the side though near the raffle ticket vendor and only gate once every 60 seconds.

I understand needing WBB to look active.. but some people spam their vendor text every 15-20 seconds so it is just a wall of text. That just makes WBB annoying. Yes you can ignore them, but it is nice to see what people are selling from time to time. I just dont like it being shoved down my throat.

Ranker

Master
Yeah spamming at WB is getting over done at this point. Would be nice to have a spot for them to spam though.