Werkt Guild RDA outreach program.

ProdigyOsi

Grandmaster
Werkt decided to spawn an RDA on WBB roof last night for anyone who wanted to come.

What did you guys think? Should we do more?

Bromista

Grandmaster
Classic. Of course it was a lummox with a tentacle on the gate. Of course it was.

A+ boys nicely done.

I do think next time you maybe shouldn't rape the RDA though. I mean it just seems a little purpose defeating. If I were do that I would probably bring a different or unknown character and goof around some, maybe just watch and sit one out.

But still neat to show it off in town and get some peoples inside one that otherwise don't stand much of a chance of seeing them :)

ProdigyOsi

Grandmaster
I do think next time you maybe shouldn't rape the RDA though. I mean it just seems a little purpose defeating. If I were do that I would probably bring a different or unknown character and goof around some, maybe just watch and sit one out.

Yeah I've considered this. We wanted to try and still get the fragment out of it but maybe we should tone it back or just not participate at all to give people more exposure.

ProdigyOsi

Grandmaster
Well Werkt is happy to do more of these occasionally regardless, but maybe some of the other 'big players' in the RDA game would like to donate to community portals so we can make it a regular thing.

@Bobby123 @Josh D

LMK

Last edited by a moderator:

Dig'em

Grandmaster
Great idea, love to see the newer players getting to enjoy an RDA. Great job, couldn't be happier with joining WERKT:)

Starnite

Master
Great Job, a lot of the smaller guilds/newer players have never seen or done one of these.

/emote applauds your guild for this.

ProdigyOsi

Grandmaster
There will be more soon. We don't advertise ahead of time to try and limit the griefing potential. But keep an eye out for server messages when we do.

Afro Man

Grandmaster
RDA's and "NEW PLAYERS" shouldn't even be in the same context. RDA's are end game, champions imo are even end game...
Well he must love you guys doing this since it brings new players to RDA's where they don't belong *laugh*

Josh D

Grandmaster
Im down to donate a couple of fragments for an RDA.

I just don't want $ guild ruining new player events, so we'll need a good amount of Werkt and EQMS on to police the griefers.

And I agree, we shouldn't be the ones getting score, just coaching by typing and policing the event.

ProdigyOsi

Grandmaster
A little birdy Told me there may be another this week... but Under no circumstancES woulD he tell me A daY or time.

parsnip

Grandmaster
A little birdy Told me there may be another this week... but Under no circumstancES woulD he tell me A daY or time.

mitb0lP.jpg