Whirlpools Ahoy!

eppy

Grandmaster
Whirlpools!

To sign up for whirlpool announcements as they are spawned, visit Bearss near the poker tables.
IrWn668.png

To start getting the announcements say "Tell me of the whirlpools" and to stop getting the announcements say "I no longer want to hear your tales". You will get a confirmation gump for either action:
NVxete5.png

When a whirlpool spawns you will get an announcement. If you close it or are not logged in you will not see the coordinates.

XfkQOY4.png

The whirlpools are small and hard to spot so keep a sharp eye.
PxIutdL.png

You must be at least a grandmaster fisherman to fish in a whirlpool and only one person may fish in it at a time. Any other would be pirates will be considered criminals for encroaching.

After you have sunk your line into the pool your fisherman demands total concentration and should not move or die lest the whirlpool collapse and your efforts be in vain.

If you manage to survive the onslaught of monsters from the abyss you may be richly rewarded. Many never before seen items may be recovered from the deep.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Considering making that fisher, and this time there's only a 50/50 chance that I'm all talk.

Good post.

zerohedge

Novice
I tried cancelling the notification from Bearss by standing in from of him and saying, I no longer want to hear your tales. Doing this caused a whirlpool notification to pop up, not any type of confirmation gump. I walked away, and I'm still receiving the whirlpool notifications. Can you clarify what needs to be said to Bearss to stop the whirlpool notifications?

*Edit*
Msg from GM;
"Double click him and pay the gold to turn it off"

Last edited: