White Message in a bottle

Marty

Neophyte
Is this an ancient MIB? What is the value of it and what spawn migt come out of it?

I'm really a noob to fishing :)

The ones iv seen for sale are normally 20k ish. With that MIB you will fish up a locked chest with two deep water elementals. In the chest will be a white net that you can use to fish up a levithan and 3 or 4 of each water creature.

The levithan is a bit tricky to kill without a tamer but it can be done solo with a archer/provo character. It can drop a few unique rares but mostly it will break your heart and drop nothing.

Marty

Neophyte
Thanks for the quick response. I guess i will try to sell it then, since i have none of those templates :(

Yoar

Adept
You can still fish up to chest itself, the leviathan won't spawn immediately. My first leviathan kill was a true disaster, but in the and I trapped it on a boat and crashed it into land. Then I spammed EVs on the deck to kill it. It worked :D

Yoar

Adept
No, it spawns where you threw in the net (with a bunch of serpens and water eles around it). You have time to back away and kill the monsters one by one before you engage the leviathan. You can sail your boat into the leviathan to trap it.

Olivier

Master
Does it spawn on the boat you use the net from?

All chests spawn on the boat or in your backpack if there's room.

The mobs which come with the chest itself, they spawn on the boat, however the Leviathan and his crew spawn around the area where you throw in the net.