White Screens - Solved

@eppy @Shane

Hello Gentlemen,

Just wondering what is going on when the screen goes completely white, then back to normal. Is this a way to free up server resources for certain areas of the map? I've seen it before where my wife screen will be normal, but mine went completely white while our characters were in different locations.

Thanks!

Steele'

ANSWER - It happens when a young uses his wisp to go somewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:

Faytality

Staff member
Is it a quick flash? Maybe you need to fix the comparability mode to your computer type. I use to have this problem and that fixed it.

nope, it goes progressively white, then back to normal. Ive seen it happen on my wife's PC and other guildies would mention it happening to them on Mumble.

Faytality

Staff member
Right click on the shortcut to razor, then click options, and turn on comparability mode.

Tantreghan

Grandmaster
Is it at the Brit bank? It happens when a young uses his wisp to go somewhere I do belive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Young Star

Grandmaster
Someone told me it is from an item that has a long cooldown if it is one that does a slow fade to white then goes away. There is also one that flashes all black. If is a really quick flash it also could be someone hatching an egg. Being at WBB makes sense for people making a sale and buyer hatching it on the spot.

I believe it may be the young player wisps since i have seen it happen at my vendor house. Lots of youngs safely buying out there and then the slow white screen comes into play. I have also experienced this in WBB as well. Didnt know that hatching an egg could do that too.

tankian

Grandmaster
@eppy @Shane

Hello Gentlemen,

Just wondering what is going on when the screen goes completely white, then back to normal. Is this a way to free up server resources for certain areas of the map? I've seen it before where my wife screen will be normal, but mine went completely white while our characters were in different locations.

Thanks!

Steele'

ANSWER - It happens when a young uses his wisp to go somewhere.
only happening around WBB or other towns. it is a player losing his young status
screen will gradually get bright white and fade away