WTT WTB Mid-Large sized Private, Seaside Plot. PAYING WELL.

Andrastian

Master
Paying well depending on size and location. Serious buyer here.

Mid size meaning 2 story 10x10+

Large Meaning pretty much any 3 story.

iWin

Master
I got a 10x13 on far west fire island. Two tiles from water and 4 tiles from mountain in back. No spawn. Paid 300k but will sell it to you for 200k because you are my buttercup. Let me know sugar tits.

Andrastian

Master
Find my a buyer for my desert 16x13 and I'll find you a seaside plot :)

I'm not your Realtor!! Haha
By the way I'm still looking everyone. I'll be honest, I'm not a big fan of jungle areas unless it's just an awesome spot. So basically I'm looking for forest, private, seaside. Cost isn't an issue if it's a plot. I'm not looking a multi million dollar keep or castle.

parsnip

Grandmaster
Renewing this thread as I am looking for this again .

How about this 14x9 three-story plot near Trinsic city and moongate? It can also fit a 10x10 ( but not 14x10 :( ). One neighbour partially on-screen to the west, another a screen away to the east. If you aren't interested, then I will offer it up to @Jager:
iDc0DWR.png

Jager

Grandmaster
How much? Not big on customizing my own house but I guess I can leave it as a plot and just lock everything down on dirt? Or find a small tower deed or something and place?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Andrastian

Master
How about this 14x9 three-story plot near Trinsic city and moongate? It can also fit a 10x10 ( but not 14x10 :( ). One neighbour partially on-screen to the west, another a screen away to the east. If you aren't interested, then I will offer it up to @Jager:
iDc0DWR.png
Hey PMed you!