Wtf

jeffmack

Novice
Can anyone explain to me how i get murdered in town west Brit crafter area over an over and by *Charlie's back* I thought it was a safe zone minus thieves

Rikket_The_Rogue

Grandmaster
It's happened to me once or twice; best I can figure is that someone trains ghosts over to the area, hides, and they hit you with a spell or two before guards are called.

Most players are afk in the area and I'm not sure if the NPC's are really watching around there.

As I said though, it's just a guess.

jeffmack

Novice
I went afk to take a piss with my to bonded packhorses I come back to packhorses Gone with the option to mark Charlie's back as a murder I heal come back get my stufff an am murdered again by Charlie's back

jeffmack

Novice
Then the guy runs back to the bank same character not red/ greyand try's to sell me my shit back ......I'm not a pvper I like to craft. But if I'm not protected in town that's pretty weak

Blackmartin

Grandmaster
Then the guy runs back to the bank same character not red/ greyand try's to sell me my shit back ......I'm not a pvper I like to craft. But if I'm not protected in town that's pretty weak
As far as I understand the 'town murdering' is an exploit of the explosion spell. The caster can put the spell on you, and before it explodes run off screen. The spell will still go off but it will not flag them grey/get guard attention. The only way to combat this is don't afk while your crafting... If you like to craft then perhaps be present while doing it?

Wyntr

Master
Its not always like this. Charlies Back is a dedicated troll that will pop up when you least expect it at the crafting area. You seem to have been really unlucky because I haven't seen him in a couple weeks.

To put it simple sire you must call guards or have a lil buddy/npc call guards for you when you are attacked. You must have had a mild case of laryngitis because they just couldn't hear ya scream. Crafting center is an awesome addition to the game however remember piss at your own risk. Sincerely Charlie Luciano

EvilAcid

Grandmaster
Fucken Charlie. Love ya always have, but damn homie. Go grief those one Trammy dickheads that truly deserve it. Wish I could myself, but my computer is still on the fritz and things seem to be a shit storm lately.

EvilAcid

Grandmaster
Do as the old men who never leave their monitor's do. Adult diapers, something you can depend on

Pardon that one was too easy.