Young Player status

Rikket_The_Rogue

Grandmaster
Hi everyone, I've just started to play UO. Can someone tell when my Young status will disappear?

Hi, first off welcome to the shard!

Your 'young' status will disappear after you've gained 700 skill points (this is account wide; if 1 character gets 300 points, another 100, and the last 300 that counts as the full 700) or 90 hours. I'm not sure about the hours, but it's definitely up there.

Use the command in-game: [uof

And it should give more details on your 'young' status; how many points/hours left. :)

SergeyM

Neophyte
Hi, first off welcome to the shard!

Your 'young' status will disappear after you've gained 700 skill points (this is account wide; if 1 character gets 300 points, another 100, and the last 300 that counts as the full 700) or 90 hours. I'm not sure about the hours, but it's definitely up there.

Use the command in-game: [uof

And it should give more details on your 'young' status; how many points/hours left. :)
Thank you!

Santa

Neophyte
Sorry to necro this thread, but I just lost my new player status once I hit 600 skill points? (That's 'show real')

Is this the current limit for new player status?

Santa

Neophyte
All good... One notification says it lasts for 60 hours, and another says it lasts 9 hours.. I guess it's 9 hours :)