Booty Island Dungeon
- The entrance is located on a small island off Booty Island. You can get to the island by boat but you may be best off visiting your local rune library for a rune!
- Creatures are closely bunched together throughout, watch your back!
- As with the rest of Booty Island, you cannot be mounted.
- You can recall / gate out but you can't recall directly into the dungeon .
- A series of bosses can be spawned by placing four Medusa statues in the dungeon.
- Skeleton, skeletal knight, amazon scout, amazon warrioress, amazon protector, wolf spider, dread spider, tiny spider, abnormal dread spider, ghost spider, araneae the spider queen, toxic elemental, poison elemental, toxic air elemental, bone mage, spectre, wraith, lich, lich lord, rai-ju, bone daemon, beast of the amazon, amazon priestess
Level 1a - Secret Swamp
- Booty snake, booty slime, toxic elemental, cursed amazon, amazon priestess, amazon protector, lady efia the amazon queen, amazon queen's pet drakes
- Amazon priestess, kappa, petrified kappa, cursed amazon, ghoul, petrified troglodyte, juka mage, juka lord, juka warrior, medusa's minion, bone knight, petrified lich, petrified daemon, zombie, mummy, wraith, skeleton, bone daemon, petrified bone daemon
- Accessed by entering Medusa's mouth by the Entrance area of Level 2
- Skeletal mage, medusa's minion, skeletal knight, lich, wraith
By placing four Medusa statues in the dungeon, a dungeon encounter with a number of bosses is started. Players will be kicked out of the dungeon when this encounter begins. This is designed to be a challenging encounter for a larger guilder or organized group.
Upon re-entering the dungeon, you must first kill 1000 mobs in the dungeon. A little counter will appear to show you the progress. Once you have killed 1000 monsters, four mini bosses will spawn and each will have a chance of a relic and power scroll. When all four mini boss have been defeated , the final boss also known as Medusa will spawn in her secret lair!
- Hydra: No notable attacks but it has very high hit-points and defence - Throw all your dragons at it!
- Shankhill the Butcher: This wily foe has some of the same attacks as the Arch Demon but does not drop any wards, shielded angels, or tentacles of the harrower.
- Minos the Minotaur: This pet eater has the same attacks as the Minotaur Champion. He will also charge towards a random pet or player but he will stare in that direction, tipping you off to where he will charge. Minos will one hit kill you within a 3-4 tile radius of his location and he will kill you even if you’re hidden or invisible.
- Argelmach the Sphinx: Throws large boulders at random pets or players which causes a large amount of area damage. This effect is similar to Chain-Lightning, where if you stand by someone, more boulders come and hit them. Argelmach will also summon titans and giant beetles. And finally Argelmach will drop sand bombs that ticks for 40 damage if it explodes when you’re standing on it.
- Medusa: Turns players/pets/summons into stone and then makes copies of them. Can also spawn summons on her own that can be dispelled (such naga, ogre lords, and wailed banshees) and shoot poison arrows across a long distance. Much like tentacles of the harrower, pets will not respond to an "all kill" command, you instead have to use "all guard".
Many thanks to Medusa-slayers Koldes and Brom for providing information on the bosses!