WTS +××××+ 120 Taming +××××+SOLD

tankian

Grandmaster
i was gonna bid on this but from a posted 6m bid to a non posted pm bid of 8.5m . can you post the bid on here so we can see its legit

King Dingaling

Grandmaster
lol....this forum needs to tighten down on these off thread "bids" and sales

btw..i think etherial corpse is looking for one in the buying section

vagelisv

Grandmaster
Hello and thank you for the notice.

Ethereal Corpse is among the private bidders already. I will accept private bidders as it is in my discretion. I don't want to mess the highest bidder especially because he got a lot higher fast. If he grants me permission I will reveal his name. Feel free to accept it or not.

Thank you again

Kears

Master
lol, why would a buyer need to remain anonymous?

one possible reason may because that person might have intention to resell..? there's a number of people out there with >20mil in their banks, while the rest of us trying to skim and save to buy our first 120 Taming PS :( i really only have 5.5mil lol

FAMARA

Grandmaster
one possible reason may because that person might have intention to resell..? there's a number of people out there with >20mil in their banks, while the rest of us trying to skim and save to buy our first 120 Taming PS :( i really only have 5.5mil lol

yea could be probally right? just makes the original bidder get less bids, because potential scamming.

i just kinda wanted another one of these for another tamer im making, but was kinda weary when i seen that bid.

but u are probally right.

and i have never seen this seller do ANYTHING to prove himself untrustworthy. so please dont take it that way guys.

bksdaduo

Master
yea could be probally right? just makes the original bidder get less bids, because potential scamming.

i just kinda wanted another one of these for another tamer im making, but was kinda weary when i seen that bid.

but u are probally right.

and i have never seen this seller do ANYTHING to prove himself untrustworthy. so please dont take it that way guys.

Just an fyi but a 120 taming sold for 9.4 or 9.8m a few weeks ago.. I forget the exact number.

bksdaduo

Master
yea dude i believe it would, wasnt trying to accuse you of anything!

sorry if it came out like that. truly.

not my thread/posts just letting everyone know that's what the most recent sale was as far as i know.. i know of at least 1 other 120 taming but the guy is using it soon and wont sell it for less than 12m

far cry from the one i sold a year ago for 6m

colead88

Grandmaster
not my thread/posts just letting everyone know that's what the most recent sale was as far as i know.. i know of at least 1 other 120 taming but the guy is using it soon and wont sell it for less than 12m

far cry from the one i sold a year ago for 6m

I was advertising one not 2 months ago for 4mil. Couldn't get a single taker. *dies inside*