☂ forum bug ☂ @Tag system not linking to tags properly in Alerts

Bromista

Grandmaster
It's only busted for mobile for me. Works just fine on PC.

Same with formatting. My formatting menu comes up blank and I have to do it manually which is a pain in the dick.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
just a link to the thread the tag is on,

we get nothing on firefox just says severuus with a little sun symbol but it doesnt link to the thread

wreckognize

Grandmaster
hehe ok ill try to be a tad more specific.

when say halygon tags me @wreckognize then when i click ''alerts'' it shows halygons name with a star shaped symbol beside it that i cant click on so i have no idea what it means, it doesnt even say its because of a tag

seems that once the tag has been viewed, the star symbol goes away. For both me and sevvy so prolly firefox again

halygon

Grandmaster
Yeah i definately do not see that..

Have you guys tried using tapatalk instead of the mobile website? Also I am sorry you are forced to use Android.

severus

Grandmaster
Yeah i definately do not see that..

Have you guys tried using tapatalk instead of the mobile website? Also I am sorry you are forced to use Android.
This is the case on my pc not just phone ^^ dw bout it my s4 is amazing ;)

Lexington

Grandmaster
firefox for me too, guess FF is the problem, also got chrome and i dont see tag, just Wreckognize and a lil picture of a sun.. click it nothing happens

It's not just Firefox.... @Bromista linked me to that shitting on balls pic again yesterday and it took me awhile to find it cause the link didn’t work…using explorer.

Bromista

Grandmaster
No issues with Firefox for me, alert takes me right where I need to be.

Did someone say something about a pig shitting on his bal....ahh fuck it not today :)

Bromista

Grandmaster
But if you click on that alert does it at least take you to the right place?

When I try on mobile it just poops itself. So I have to go to the profile of the person in the alert and match the timestamps with their recent activity to find the post I'm tagged.

It's not hard to decipher, but it a little goofy lol.