WTS 11

Bunnky

Grandmaster
Whats the difference between prepatch and not? I think that's important to know for the sale.

Marys'dog

Grandmaster
,.,.,,..,,..,,..,,..,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,,,,...,,.,.,..,....,,,,..,.,,,,.,.,..,..,.,.,., . ,., ., .,.,. ,, ,. ., ,, ,, , . .

steve-o

Grandmaster
wow! if only i had 10 mils...

O3Dckdm.png

ApreHTq.png

Last edited by a moderator:

exince

Grandmaster
no idea about stage 7..

fought it 2 or 3 times yesterday with my stage 6 meta. the chromatic won every time

Avarice

Grandmaster
looks like better stats than stage 7

higher HP but lower str i think, @dennozz please help with this

doesnt really matter though, dont think someone paying 10mil :)

lost

Grandmaster
10 mil to avoid months of work and a one of a kind dragon, sounds enticing to me if I had the capital. Must stop buying trammy items.

Although who knows when stage 7s will go for sale.

I would trade my booger dragon egg, meta stone and 1.5 mil possibly hmm but then again with relics, meta probably do lot more dmg?

exince

Grandmaster
with relics a meta will outdamage the chromatic dragon any time.. (relics seemed to procc really unreliable during our tests).. making a meta probably still best choice for PvE.

Regarding PvP.. well.. with skills capped at 100 there is no point going for either chromatic or meta..

but with current prices, having a meta with all relics we're talking about 18 mil... AND a huge time investment to level it... even for pve i think the chromatic is a very valid option.. (and it looks great)

Strife

Master
with relics a meta will outdamage the chromatic dragon any time.. (relics seemed to procc really unreliable during our tests).. making a meta probably still best choice for PvE.

Regarding PvP.. well.. with skills capped at 100 there is no point going for either chromatic or meta..

but with current prices, having a meta with all relics we're talking about 18 mil... AND a huge time investment to level it... even for pve i think the chromatic is a very valid option.. (and it looks great)
This man is correct. This chromatic is second best to a stage 7 with several relics, otherwise, the Chromatic will most likely win for PVE