Grandmaster
Auction Ends Saturday midnight est.

11112328_10103599451018158_6813790462379187149_n.jpg

S/B 9M
B/O 11M

Harry Berries

Grandmaster
fake bids are bannable...
So is fake threads that you supposedly won fartgods auction then used his screenshot. When he swears he isn't in EQMS but really is. So all your bids were also troll bids. So in reality you should also be banned right along with me. So hush your lip.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
So is fake threads that you supposedly won fartgods auction then used his screenshot. When he swears he isn't in EQMS but really is. So all your bids were also troll bids. So in reality you should also be banned right along with me. So hush your lip.

Stop shitting up threads in selling...

sorry you were kicked from EQMS
sorry you're forced to play with LOLZ(a trash crew)
sorry the only PVP you get is getting shit on by EQMS
sorry the only kills you get are on macroers

However being butthurt about all that doesnt mean you should break the rules.

Harry Berries

Grandmaster
Stop shitting up threads in selling...

sorry you were kicked from EQMS
sorry you're forced to play with LOLZ(a trash crew)
sorry the only PVP you get is getting shit on by EQMS
sorry the only kills you get are on macroers

However being butthurt about all that doesnt mean you should break the rules.
Like how you said nothing that was relevant to you and fartgods running shot threads. And I'm pretty sure a red dexxer killed 6 of you at an idoc last night. Was pretty fuckin funny. I'm sure you were raging at everyone because you left and they stayed. Still don't understand how you and fartgod can pull these fake threads off like this and not get in trouble. So sad you're so damn stupid you used his screen shot that he didn't even use for his own thread. And for him to pm me repeaditly denying he is in eqms. I don't know how much info they need to actually enforce false threads where friends raise with false bids for their brothers gf. Your not very smart dude. No one is ever gonna buy this from you because your rep is so tarnished.