120 Peacemaking PS - BOUGHT 275k!

kyleakira

Master
I can't find a 120 peace at a fair price. It seems all the 120's are worth more than 500K (except tailor). I don't know why there is that big difference in price between 115 and 120.

halygon

Grandmaster
I can't find a 120 peace at a fair price. It seems all the 120's are worth more than 500K (except tailor). I don't know why there is that big difference in price between 115 and 120.
There may just not be a ton of 120 peacemaking scrolls out there, which is fine, but that doesn't mean its worth anymore -- unless of course you are in a hurry, then the price is always higher than normal (look at the recent Taming SS debacle). I am not in a hurry.

120 powerscrolls are typically more rare than all other powerscrolls (except in the case of 120 tailoring, which is pretty damn common due to it being a common BOD reward -- for tailoring its the 115 powerscroll that is rare).

120 Peacemaking is cheap because the skill itself is pretty worthless in most cases.

Messremb

Grandmaster
ya man you wont find one for less than 500k. not for a few months, there are simply to few, and to much demand, i know of at least 5 that sold for 600k+ including the one i bought.

i say just sack up and buy one for 600k, 400k is not worth waiting 2-3 moths for. make that char now and either have fun, or make money with it.

halygon

Grandmaster
ya man you wont find one for less than 500k. not for a few months, there are simply to few, and to much demand, i know of at least 5 that sold for 600k+ including the one i bought.

i say just sack up and buy one for 600k, 400k is not worth waiting 2-3 moths for. make that char now and either have fun, or make money with it.
I've already made the character with the extra 15 points, so I have all the time in the world to wait for the 120 PS at a 300k or less price. I bought my last one the last week of December for 225k (although the seller took off 25k because of some delays on his part): http://uoforum.com/threads/120-peacemaking-ps-bought-200k.50125/

Here's another sale: http://www.uoforum.com/threads/120-peacemaking-and-lots-of-sss.46616/#post-297558
And another: http://www.uoforum.com/threads/buying-120-peace.46763/

halygon

Grandmaster
Since you've recently bought 2.... maybe let me have the next one? Thanks :)

[Edit: free bump for you]
Hahn, I actually sold the first one I bought because I decided my char didn't need it.

This one will be the second I actually use.

tader

Expert
All these toons with 120'peace on a staff member makes me wonder of insider information. Hmmm... Nah would never happen

/s
free bump

halygon

Grandmaster
Seems tailoring would be the cheapest way to go if you were just after the extra 20 pts.
Powerscroll wise, it is about the same cost as Peacemaking -- where Peace the high cost is on 120 ps where on tailoring it is on the 115 ps. But the cost difference between the two in SS prices is quite a bit. Peacemaking SS -> 1-3k each || Tailoring SS -> 7-10k each

Times 20:

Peace: 20-60k
Tailoring: 140-200k

I guess with tailoring you *can* technically get all of the PS via BOD, which makes it easier to acquire all four.

poogoblin

Master
Powerscroll wise, it is about the same cost as Peacemaking -- where Peace the high cost is on 120 ps where on tailoring it is on the 115 ps. But the cost difference between the two in SS prices is quite a bit. Peacemaking SS -> 1-3k each || Tailoring SS -> 7-10k each

Times 20:

Peace: 20-60k
Tailoring: 140-200k

I guess with tailoring you *can* technically get all of the PS via BOD, which makes it easier to acquire all four.

I imagine with the recent 115 price drop tailor probably is a smudging cheaper in that department.
You're right i didn't think about skill scrolls, could always grind tailor with cloth and eat a single tailor at 99...either way in the end it probably is a wash