120 Taming PS

Gill

Master
Need to buy a 120 taming PS but seems that the people who have them are trying to gouge the market. What does this PS normally go for? i am sure it is below the 8 mil being asked by one and now the 10-15 mil being asked. or is this PS only going to the extremely wealthy now?

Bunnky

Grandmaster
It should be around 6, 6.5. But, people are aching for money / dragon eggs, so their getting greedy. Good luck finding one for that price nowadays.

I heard Taming PS drops got buffed, while Taming ss's got nerfed..creating a different kind of balance for a few things.. Although this is just hearsay. You're right about people gouging, though. It's pretty rampant.

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

Avarice

Grandmaster
Yea Gill, there are two 120 taming ps and both peoples are asking for way too much, its kinda bs but nothing we can do about those greedy people

Opentun

Adept
More people are getting closer to the last dragon stage so the demand is just going to grow unless 120 taming start to drop more which is all by chance. I dont see prices dropping rather going up till all the rich players have all their tamers with metas to 120 taming.

dennozz

Grandmaster
i sold my 120 taming for 8mills. i think thats bid overpriced, i sold mine because the guy offered the 8mills so i said yes but u should pay a max of 6mills id say.

Gill

Master
Yeah 6 mil is what i was thinking have been saving everything trying to get there finally hit 5 mil thinking i can finally afford my 120! then of course this all happens and cant find one for under 8 oh well guess its not meant to happen. thanks for all the input!

Hephastus

Journeyman
There is nothing YOU can do about it.

The developers could do something against this by increasing the drop rate of 120 PS (which I don't think is a good idea because the same ppl who're already selling the current PS will farm/steal them again). What the developers could also do (@Adam) is to introduce a price ceiling to drive down the exorbitant price. This can be easily done by offering rare 120 PS at the gold sink vendor (e.g. 8 million gold for a 120 taming PS). This will force the PS mafia to compete lowering their price, rather than continuing to hort and sell overpriced to desperate players.