WTS 1281 gold cloth

yourdaddy

Grandmaster
Should we just copy paste the previous trolling or you prefer if people start over again? Okay joke, big jalousy bump.

DaRift

Apprentice
I haven't bothered with it for awhile but it is still in my bank and I don't have any plans for it. if anyone wants it here is a good chance to be able to make an outfit. haters welcome. love for all

yourdaddy

Grandmaster
Since this person is a troll, and should absolutely be banned from forums, I'll do my best to repeat he is not to be trusted after every bump he posts. He outbids other people without paying, in the end. His sole purpose is to make other people lose time. I would advice against bidding on this, as desirable as gold cloth can be.

DaRift

Apprentice
Since this person is a troll, and should absolutely be banned from forums, I'll do my best to repeat he is not to be trusted after every bump he posts. He outbids other people without paying, in the end. His sole purpose is to make other people lose time. I would advice against bidding on this, as desirable as gold cloth can be.

I reported this post for harassment as that is what it is. You seem to be going to every single one of my posts on the forums and trying to grief me for something that had nothing to do with you. You're mad because I made a bid on something and retracted it once I obtained new information about the item? Were you the one selling it? Because I in no way was ever obligated to pay and any smart person would've done exactly what I did. Still you seem to have a personal vendetta against me without knowing anything about me....hopefully the GMs will take action against you for this.

Can you post a screen shot of the color?

I'd be glad to show you in game if you'd like

yourdaddy

Grandmaster
I reported this post for harassment as that is what it is. You seem to be going to every single one of my posts on the forums and trying to grief me for something that had nothing to do with you. You're mad because I made a bid on something and retracted it once I obtained new information about the item? Were you the one selling it? Because I in no way was ever obligated to pay and any smart person would've done exactly what I did. Still you seem to have a personal vendetta against me without knowing anything about me....hopefully the GMs will take action against you for this.

I'd be glad to show you in game if you'd like

You are a troll and numerous members of the forums community have asked for your ban because you keep bidding amounts of money you do not intend to spend, just to derail selling threads. My post wasn't harassment, it was a warning. And not only have I witnessed your behavior on forums, I was at docks when Alyssa contacted you to sell the item you had won and you told her you didn't have the gold, and you would never spend that kind of money on that... and you only told her that after making her lose about 20 minutes of hearing your shit talk.

You deserve a ban from the forums.

Bromista

Grandmaster
You never retracted your bid, let's just go ahead and clear that up right now.

On topic: glad to see you came down on your price. You might actually sell your cloth this time.

DaRift

Apprentice
You are a troll and numerous members of the forums community have asked for your ban because you keep bidding amounts of money you do not intend to spend, just to derail selling threads. My post wasn't harassment, it was a warning. And not only have I witnessed your behavior on forums, I was at docks when Alyssa contacted you to sell the item you had won and you told her you didn't have the gold, and you would never spend that kind of money on that... and you only told her that after making her lose about 20 minutes of hearing your shit talk.

You deserve a ban from the forums.

I actually showed Alyssa my balance standing right next to her at the docks but since she was too busy doing something else and not paying attention to our convo she missed it. At that point I decided, along with other reasons, that I wasn't going to continue with my bid. Again, you know nothing of me other than one incident and you are using that as a campaign to try and smear my name; that seems like harassment.

10 yards at s/b

Hey Desi, thanks for the bid but unfortunately I am only selling it as a whole 20 and I've already been PMed a s/b for it. If you'd like to bid for the entire 20 yards though I'd be glad to jot it down

yourdaddy

Grandmaster
I know you from your posts and this incident in game, you are a troll and I want to prevent other players you might just have fun costing them their time.