Orc Shaman
Orc Lord
Dragon Head Trophy
Titan
Cyclops
Ettin X3
Earth Elemental X2
Ogre

Make offers, individual or package deal, thanks.

Razimus

Adept
How much is mombat, reaper, centaur, horse, and dragon head.

Mongbat: 75k
Reaper: 75k
Centaur: 40k
Brown Horse: 75k
Dragon Head: 15k

From what I've seen up to date today those are low low prices. Mongbat, Reaper, Brown Horse usually sell for 100k+,
Same for others, these are greatly discounted prices, pm if interested thanks. Will sell less than any in-game vendor price,
and less than any post on these forums up to 1 month old.

lost

Grandmaster
ill buy brown horse and reaper. this scottiebly been trolling people's prices all day

ScottieBly

Grandmaster
trolling? Ok I have a huge collection and I hope he gets all the prices he wants. I Know what prices are.

Razimus

Adept
ill buy brown horse and reaper. this scottiebly been trolling people's prices all day

no sale, just found out lost is a sneaky man, and lives next door to me in west brit, which normally wouldn't be a problem but he was involved in murdering me and looting my copse just 30 minutes ago so I added a 25k special fee for him which he refused, paybacks a ***** son

prices still stand and yeah, no trolling on prices I'm not a noob I'm a 17 year vet of which I'm not proud.

lost

Grandmaster
watch out guys, if you pk this guy he'll try to charge you a tax for pking him ontop of original price, good luck with your sales scammer.

payback lmfao i dont give a fuck about your statues

PS sneaky man is a thief, I wouldnt waste losing my thief status to take a count on your silly ass!

Razimus

Adept
no sale, just found out lost is a sneaky man, and lives next door to me in west brit, which normally wouldn't be a problem but he was involved in murdering me and looting my copse just 30 minutes ago so I added a 25k special fee for him which he refused, paybacks a ***** son

prices still stand and yeah, no trolling on prices I'm not a noob I'm a 17 year vet of which I'm not proud.

And if he says he didn't want them check this out

mLZtWNG.png

I refused him lol

Razimus

Adept
watch out guys, if you pk this guy he'll try to charge you a tax for pking him ontop of original price, good luck with your sales scammer.

payback lmfao i dont give a fuck about your statues

PS sneaky man is a thief, I wouldnt waste losing my thief status to take a count on your silly ass!

It's not a scam guy, I didn't know you were a sneaky man, it's a legit operation, don't pk me within a 24 hour period and I'll do business with you, that's the window 24 hours, then I'll forget 99% of the time, pvp is like hip hop, it's all good and is full of bs but it's fun, as for you it would be bad business to not charge you 25k on top of my AMAZINGLY LOW DEALS, because I watched as you looted my reg bag son

mLZtWNG.png

Razimus

Adept
I'm the biggest ANTI-SCAMMER on the shard, I fought scammers for 8 years on another shard you may remember, I fought scammers there so hard you don't even want to know the lengths I went to fighting scammers, it would blow your mind. Anyway, to prove I'm not a scammer, and to refresh lost's memory, here he is the second he was rifeling through my reg bag a good 30 - 40 minutes prior to this attempted transaction.

4U3GudD.png

Pikachu

Adept
Could you imagine if God decided to pay us back for all the terrible things we do everyday... You must forgive anyone for anything big or small... and this is certainly very small

Razimus

Adept
Could you imagine if God decided to pay us back for all the terrible things we do everyday... You must forgive anyone for anything big or small... and this is certainly very small

I do forgive everyone, 24 hours later, did you read my post?

lost

Grandmaster
sorry last i checked when you make a deal on forum, then change the price at last minute, thats dishonest and a scam. also you shouldnt be playing a feluccia shard living in a britain farms house expecting to be safe when 6 reds run by, LOL. didnt your 7 years playing uo teach you anything BOY?

cute pictures, but its a bit creepy.

Razimus

Adept
sorry last i checked when you make a deal on forum, then change the price at last minute, thats dishonest and a scam. also you shouldnt be playing a feluccia shard living in a britain farms house expecting to be safe when 6 reds run by, LOL. didnt your 7 years playing uo teach you anything BOY?

cute pictures, but its a bit creepy.

I took a screenshot of LB's death, nobody called it creepy then son, because I was there in the small crowd at Blackthorn's castle when he died, if it wasn't for screenshotters like me this game wouldn't have such a rich documented history.

As for being a non-scamming honest player, my reputation speaks for itself, who's the more honest player in trades/sales Razimus or 'a sneaky man', do the math son, you lose.

As for PvP, you realize PvP doesn't only involve attacking and killing another player right? You realize by forcing you to pay a fine I am taking part in PvP? Open your mind son, there's consequences to your actions, patience is a virtue that you and others need to work on, the fact that I'm even playing this antique ancient old school 2-d game is proof that I have patience with it son.

I've never played a trammel shard son, I'm old son, I quit UO 3 times before trammel came out son, then when trammel did come out I quit it for good permanently son. Playing the trammel card on me doesn't work son, cuz I've been playing UO for so long I was probably playing it before you heard of it and maybe even before you were born son.

on trammel, check out this chart, maybe you'll learn something, if you've already seen it it's because I'm the only one who has ever posted it and I'll keep posting it because it's worth re-posting, my most active years in UO were before that line, any time after the line I logged on during a free-month-for-vets-promotion, and mostly played other free shards for 10+yrs, not as actively as I ever did in 97,98,99 through, there seems to be a confusion of history on trammel, among my generation it's common knowledge no one liked it & everyone quit UO when it came out, but among the newer generation it's all they know or they somehow think it's what kept UO 'alive', just lies spread by trammies that never knew the game before the line.

9mBFyCv.png

Pikachu

Adept
It kind of looks like before tramel it peaked just under 200,000 and after it went to 250 and stayed at around 225 for awhile tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk