WTS 18x18 3 Screens from Vesper

Chopa Style

Neophyte
NO SPAWN!
GREAT VENDOR SPOT!!
GREAT PLACE TO MAKE A FAMILY AND RAISE YOUR KIDS!

12MILL OBO!
PM for offers

R8eByOJ.png

EnviousGL

Grandmaster
It says OBO. I don't see any Other Offers.
You're thinking this is a castle I'm guessing. Its not a 'vendor' spot. Its not a 'pvp' spot. Its a nice location but thats it man.

TyraeL!

Master
Yea this price is a fucking joke. We've been through this before with some joker that thought his "near Vesper" property was the most amazing thing on the shard. I'd rather not get into the specifics of how awesome this property ISN'T, but suffice it to say, this property isn't worth a 3rd of what you're asking for and creating this thread will elicit little more than flaming and harsh criticisms, with a side of trolling and super low-ball (reasonable) offers.

Something tells me that you will, for whatever reason, not back down from this ridiculous price, regardless of how objectively and obviously asinine it is, and against all rationale.

So by all means keep goin'...

kurtis

Grandmaster
It's nice to see this plot has graduated from just an empty plot that was refreshed once a month.

I hope you consider the reasonable offers made here and sell it. Or use it. I think 2 mil is generous honestly but..... well I think @TyraeL! pretty much said it already.

Chopa Style

Neophyte
It's nice to see this plot has graduated from just an empty plot that was refreshed once a month.

I hope you consider the reasonable offers made here and sell it. Or use it. I think 2 mil is generous honestly but..... well I think @TyraeL! pretty much said it already.

I am always reading for suggestions, and considering offers .. thanks for the good wishes :)