cemnBac.png

s/b10mil
b/o 20mil

bidding is over is bo is met or sunday 12/4 at noon comes

Last edited by a moderator:

exince

Grandmaster
res 1 screen away is a plus, no doubt..

but there's more secluded 18x18s out there that on that private island, which is actually quite big..

anyway, good luck with the sale ;)

Hydro

Grandmaster
pretty sure the ankh was removed, and its not private.
sorry there might be some social rejects next door but build a wall and ignore them, if the ankh is no longer useable i will lower sb and bo ill test it once i finish making breakfast

Cold Spoon

Grandmaster
when its on a private island with res 1 screen away?
The Ankh on the Island was removed FYI
BTW The Blockage... I can place any were around you or in front of you any size and block you any which way. So 10m is a nice price for a ugly plot.
I hope you enjoy holding a worthless plot. I do not want it. no do i care about it. I already have 4 18x18 and a 30x30 on that island so i am good. Thanks for buying that dumb ass off the island. you did me a favor.
Cheers $

The Ankh on the Island was removed FYI
BTW The Blockage... I can place any were around you or in front of you any size and block you any which way. So 10m is a nice price for a ugly plot.
I hope you enjoy holding a worthless plot. I do not want it. no do i care about it. I already have 4 18x18 and a 30x30 on that island so i am good. Thanks for buying that dumb ass off the island. you did me a favor.
Cheers $

technically... didn't you just admit to having extra accounts for houses lol which is against the rules right @Faytality @eppy @Shane ( doubt *he* personally owns 4 houses and a 30x0 himself but think that is funny he can brag about breaking acount rules) how can people really be that stupid to nark themselves out *if* they really had that much.

Peav

Grandmaster
technically... didn't you just admit to having extra accounts for houses lol which is against the rules right @Faytality @eppy @Shane ( doubt *he* personally owns 4 houses and a 30x0 himself but think that is funny he can brag about breaking acount rules) how can people really be that stupid to nark themselves out *if* they really had that much.

Technically he didn't state or admit of having additional accounts. Practically he haven't admitted having more than 3 houses, which is completely legal if your not going over the account limit. Presumably he can verify his wording as 'own' in context of his friends holding plots for him.

You would lose in court for false condemnation @Dan is here.

he legitly says he has (not he has access to)I already have 4 18x18 and a 30x30 on that island so i am good ..( so that would be admitting to having access to extra accounts ) which in states would mean he is the owner of the property said nthing about being co owned to a lot of houses ( which shouldnt be aloud either if the owner doesnt log in ) *condemed mode is obviously broke where frineds can keep houses from going idoc when the owner hasnt been on in months to a year*... braging about being co owned to a house... lol that is newb shit

and with a good lawyer... if you want to bring up court.. would eat him alive for the way he worded it... HE took claim ... ownership... DONT say YOU have things when you are only given access to things...I DONT OWN facebook...ut i have a facebook page....nerd... slam case. @Peav you quote court a lot in your posts but its clear you've only ever had a public defender lol.. any real lawyer worth a shit could get half the shit done you claim agianst... like... almost every shit post i found you in i can quote you bringing up *court* should i start a list?

Forgot you newbs flock together... on the forums and in game... btchs cant play solo anymore... WHERE DA REAL GAMERS AT!

Peav

Grandmaster
he legitly says he has (not he has access to)I already have 4 18x18 and a 30x30 on that island so i am good ..( so that would be admitting to having access to extra accounts ) which in states would mean he is the owner of the property said nthing about being co owned to a lot of houses ( which shouldnt be aloud either if the owner doesnt log in ) *condemed mode is obviously broke where frineds can keep houses from going idoc when the owner hasnt been on in months to a year*... braging about being co owned to a house... lol that is newb shit

and with a good lawyer... if you want to bring up court.. would eat him alive for the way he worded it... HE took claim ... ownership... DONT say YOU have things when you are only given access to things...I DONT OWN facebook...ut i have a facebook page....nerd... slam case. @Peav you quote court a lot in your posts but its clear you've only ever had a public defender lol.. any real lawyer worth a shit could get half the shit done you claim agianst... like... almost every shit post i found you in i can quote you bringing up *court* should i start a list?

Forgot you newbs flock together... on the forums and in game... btchs cant play solo anymore... WHERE DA REAL GAMERS AT!
The island owner can have as many houses as they want I believe. If you have the heart of the island ie whatever.

He can hold 2000 houses if they fit there on island owner account.
Argument invalid still.