2 ethereal horses, beginner discount!

Kiki

Grandmaster
Hey Bromista, You'd probably do well to edit your post out. It's not really keeping with the fit and feel of this thread is it? Good feelings here, good help, I'll edit mine out when you do.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Truth, Kiki. But you brought him into it! Lol.

Although calling old azz out here can do some good to teach newer players to be wary of him :)

This thread will die soon anyhow. Not to mention I have PM'ed Jake to see what he can do for setting up a dedicated forum section for stuff like this!

old azz

Adept
We do. On the reg.

Old azz let's talk about you. I mean really get deep down as to why you are such a shitty person. If you wanna grief and RP a douchebag in a video game that's one thing...but you are genuinely a disgusting excuse for a human being.

Was it your upbringing? Did you not have an influential figure to teach you not to shit where you eat? Or was it your environment? Did you get bullied on a reglar basis in your childhood and/or adulthood and don't know anything else?

Could be other reasons of course but these are the most likely possibilities...either of which are very unfortunate situations but no excuse to be as blind as you are.

Karma is a *****, bub.
NOT UO KARMA ;(!!!!

shit where I eat? uo isn't food, just a game broooooo

Bromista

Grandmaster
NOT UO KARMA ;(!!!!

shit where I eat? uo isn't food, just a game broooooo
Just a game?

JUST A GAME?!?!

It's more than that. It's a channel for a mental attitude you have cultivated.

Take me for example. I'm a well-rounded and generally decent person. This is reflected in how I play the game. It doesn't have to be this way for everyone and in every specific situation. However in many cases how you play a game is a reflection of who you are as a person IF you exhibit a certain pattern of behavior. You demonstrate a pattern of awfulness, therefore I don't like you. I love you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bromista

Grandmaster
*shits on thread*

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED??
Thanks for the bumps and for showing how much you care!

You remember the time you were afk macroing selling ethy llama at the bank and had three true newbs on the hook? You didn't even know it! When you came back you found me telling them you're a scammer and turning them away.

The tirade you went on was priceless. What followed was a barrage of racist and homophobic name-calling and GENUINE ANGER because you couldn't rip off three newbies at once.

Why oh why didn't I get a screen cap of that? Would have made a great post/sig.

old azz

Adept
Thanks for the bumps and for showing how much you care!

You remember the time you were afk macroing selling ethy llama at the bank and had three true newbs on the hook? You didn't even know it! When you came back you found me turning them away.

The tirade you went on was priceless. What followed was a barrage of racist and homophobic name-calling and GENUINE ANGER because you couldn't rip off three newbies at once.

Why oh why didn't I get a screen cap of that? Would have made a great post/sig.
and then you woke up from your wet dream

Bromista

Grandmaster
and then you woke up from your wet dream
I understand that you do not like me or the many ways in which I make you look stupid but please do not try to deny that you were bested and handled it like a pre-pubescent child.

Thanks for playing, come back any time!

Bromista

Grandmaster
Aaaaaand we have our winners!

You got more than me I'm at like 3k gold

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Well... i'll try this!
Thanks

Check your PM's fellas.

As for anyone who has offered their goods and services I thank you very much for your contributions but you are on your own! Now that you can see who got the ethies I leave it up to you to figure out where to go from here.

Bromista

Grandmaster
And so then, where is my ethereal ride!
Hey hey I did say I would use everything at my disposal! Not gonna lie though you were pretty close in the running but the actual content of reply was a non-factor in my decision making.

At least you are friends with one of the winners, maybe he'll share ;)

Riversilk

Master
Wooot thank you very much!
Now i just have to hide all my treasures before we meet so it seems i'm really poor muahhaha
Err... did i really say that or just thought it?