WTS 3+ Armor Patch (prob one of last to be on sale ever!)

Matty G

Grandmaster
I'm considering selling my robe 3+ armor patch, I've been saving it for years but of the price gets right I will sell! Thanks everyone! Probably one of the last ones to ever be on sale!

And no there has been no mention at all of adding one back to the server as some people are saying!

Last edited:

Matty G

Grandmaster
yeah but you gotta admit there def are not many left at all and the people who have them are not selling

Matty G

Grandmaster
I know! had 3 originally, but used one, sold one a long time ago, then sat on this one for years

Sparhawk

Grandmaster
I'm considering selling my robe 3+ armor patch, I've been saving it for years but of the price gets right I will sell! Thanks everyone! Probably one of the last ones to ever be on sale!

Okay, at this point I look to sell. Auction will end 48 hrs after last bid! Thanks so much!

Just to be clear this originally was a call for expressions of interest on an item that may or may not have been offered for sale in the future. As such my posts should be considered just that, expressions of interest. I reserve the right to rescind them at any time, for any reason, and will not feel compelled to adhere to terms or conditions applied after said expressions of interest we’re offered.

Matty G

Grandmaster
I wanst aware, I was asking for true offers and if hit reserve was selling, if you're offer isn't true please let me know asap, ill change how this goes

tankian

Grandmaster
Does this work with the kingdoms pvp use like in factions or pvm only

Last edited: