3 hours I'll never get back

Gunner

Neophyte
If you want a game where you get even a reasonable return on your time, don't play UOF.
Thats pretty much what I do, I try to stay away from champs unless im bored. I have 0 to little chance of ever getting a 120/relic as I cant even get close to beating other tamers/dexxers with maxed out metas with full relics.

its a simple case of the rich getting richer and the poor being forced to grind for months, kind of sucks because up until this point of the endgame this server was the best ive experienced. Im pretty much now just playing to grind gold which is absolutely ridiculous.
Im pretty sure this cockblock is the reason most players quit, although I doubt I ever will, I strongly believe something should be done about it.

Young Star

Grandmaster
You dont need to have end game gear or pets to get scrolls at champs. A lot of times only 1 scroll is even given to a player in the top 5. Champ score has no effect on relic drop chance. Anyone who damages the boss has a chance.

I have made 60-100k just looting gold at champs. There is more to champs than just getting high score for a power scroll.

FAMARA

Grandmaster
1. Hythloth crystal contribution , gave you 4/5 (40/50 crystals) of a 25% chance to get a relic.
only 1 in 4 hythloth bosses will drop a relic, which in reality seems even less. so you had 20% chance not great odds at all.

2. surprised you didnt get powerscroll from fafnir , but again its a crap shoot sometimes, and u got the bad end of the rng.

sorry dude , happens often tho, I did that shit on the altars many times, while sometimes it pays off. most the time it dont.

girana

Grandmaster
i got 2 120 tamings and ton of relics with just one ebolt casted on the boss. I also got tons of nothing or 05 with 50-100k score.

Problem with powerscrolls is there is just one thats worth smt and one thats worth a little bit the rest is just spiderrelicfood.