55,000 dono coin items vs rare content

Babethoven

Grandmaster
asics... i just gotta ask man... some of your posts you have not 1 misspelled word or no sign of broken english anywhere and then every now and then you come out with a post with SUCH broken english and looks to me you spell words wrong on purpose :\

asics

Grandmaster
Iylts
asics... i just gotta ask man... some of your posts you have not 1 misspelled word or no sign of broken english anywhere and then every now and then you come out with a post with SUCH broken english and looks to me you spell words wrong on purpose :\

writing from mobile while working with auto complete words sys of phone its really harder then write from my pc... I hope this dony annoy too much you guys!

asics

Grandmaster
We will have new rare drops and conquest rares coming soon.
Don't sweat it !

Also i should had the SINGLE ONLY reason theres items on the donation vendor of that value is to rid of the donation coins that people have been hoarding for months and months.

Shane what you think about my post about rares pve suggestion? ( its in my sign btw) if you read that well there are two things that increase rare hunting and donating! :)