((( A call out to all the pirates and players, Red and Blue, of UOF to my fellow brothers of the sea

Godsrage

Grandmaster
To the pirates and players, Red and Blue, of UOF. To all my fellow brothers of the sea all around.
For many years pirates been sailing the seven seas, mate. Now we are a big part of UOF and we came from all around the world to play. I love to hold my rum bottle in the air and a give you all a big "Aye!"
One problem is we have no rum bottle to allow me to give that the toast to you. So, Adam and Shane, we need your help. Savvy? We need our RUM. So, with a big "Aye!", can you give me and my brothers of the sea some rum so we can party? Savvy?
As from Captain Jack Sparrow, I ask, "Why is the rum always gone?" Now you see the problem we are having. Too long I've been parched of thirst for rum and unable to quench it.
Too long I've been starving to death and haven't died.
I feel nothing. Not the wind on my face, nor the spray of the sea, mate. It's in the Pirates code that we must have a rum. I know there are guidelines, but we pirates of UOF
must have are Rum. Savvy? So, for this I say to my fellow brothers of the sea give me a, "Aye Savvy!" for Adam and Shane to give us our rum bottles with the SOS on the
monster. Now, if you like, we could have rum barrols for the rares in whirlpools.
Yes, we need more Pirates items on the vender. Not all treasure is silver and gold to this
fine game of UOF, mate. Now, I promise to commander one of these ships, pick up a crew in Trinsic , raid, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out.
Now bring me that horizon! "And really bad eggs and rum." Drink up me'earties. Yo ho. Godsrage, Aye!"

Mr Yuk

Journeyman
I AGREE!!! And maybe a new Hall in Buc's Den to hold our AA meetings. Let it be called AA of Buc's Den. The slogan under that will say "Putting Pirates Lives Back Together. In the back of the "Hall" let there be a bar selling Rum and a pole for the pirate girls to dance on. Then twice a week as I leave the wife and pirate kids at home I can say "Honey I'm going to my meeting should be home around 10:00." As I walk out the door she will think "WOW what a great pirate I have married, he is putting his life back together for us".

Muhahahahaha

Mr Yuk

Journeyman
On a side note;Philip Yoarporthole is a good pirates name but alas it's to long :(
Side side note. Philip Yoarporthole is way too long to put on the little name tags we will be handing out at the meeting. Hello My Name is Philip Yoarporthole.
We would need larger name tags. Hmmmmm if we can get a new meeting hall maybe it's not to much to ask for larger name tags.

Gabriel Garcia

Apprentice
Philip Yoarporthole..

cat-meme-generator-i-see-what-you-did-there-c05f1f.jpg

Mr Yuk

Journeyman
LOL This is great. You seem like a funny person to be around. Maybe you and I could go fishing some time. It just has to be a night that my wife thinks I'm at my "Meeting".

Mr Yuk

Journeyman
After 11 years of my wife listening to me on Vent playing UO and being a smart ass she is use to it. Yes I did marry the worlds best woman.

wil3ur

Grandmaster
Shiver me timbers and waffle me winkey... There I was in Davey Jones' locker, NAKED AS A JAYBIRD!

...and I says to him, "are ye gonna wear that nose ring or am I gonna have to make ye eat it? Looks good on ye! Accents the eyes!"

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!